PatsFans.com Menu
PatsFans.com - The Hub For New England Patriots Fans

NFL GAME DAY DISCUSSION 2022 NFL Division Round - Sammy Teal-Blue Cats vs the Amerindians (Jax vs KC)

Well if you’re watching the box score, that virgin is not the guy to listen to.
Why he still playing though?
Can cause more harm than good I would think. Henne isn't a terrible backuo

wow, Mahomes to the locker room !!!

Henne really just has to throw it to Kelce every play. They’ll be fine.

Oh, look! Mahomes threw a fit on the sideline and stormed off! Childish! Bad attitude! Showed up his coach! Needs to grow up! Terrrrrribbblllle!!!

At least a great Jaguars punt after a bad drive

wow, Mahomes to the locker room !!!
I am shocked! He looked wobbled but thought he would continue. Maybe they will try to pump him up full of drugs and send him out again.

Oh, look! Mahomes threw a fit on the sideline and stormed off! Childish! Bad attitude! Showed up his coach! Needs to grow up! Terrrrrribbblllle!!!
Lol - not even remotely the same

Better start running the ball, Henne will turn it over if you throw it too much

missed the injury. What happened to Mahomes? Is it a foot injury?

KC will be fine I would think.
Their defense has to step up now

I was on the KC board last week, they are still salty as hell about Brady/The Pats turning them away twice when Mahomes was on his rookie deal. And rightly they should be upset they couldn't get more out of that. As we are seeing now they will still be a team to compete every year, but that monstrous advantage is gone, now they only have the advantage of having the best current QB in the game, without anyone else quite at his level.

Frankly I think they are lucky.

Brady had to deal with Peyton, Brees, Rodgers, Mahomes, Warner,
Montana had to deal with Kelly, Marino, Elway,
Now with Brady officially over the hill (hate to say it, but he just wasn't the same this year, and it wasn't entirely on his teammates/coaching) he's dealing with Allen, Rodgers who might retire this or next year, Burrow? Herbert? Wilson? Jackson?

It isn't just the lack of rings, none of those guys have the same feel as a Rodgers, Elway or even a Kelly or Warner arguably. Allen can be dynamite, but he can also lay dudes. I'd argue Mahomes has had it hard going against the GOAT early on but when you look at QBs who should rightfully be in the top 10 discussion when all is said and done, he is primed to go against the easiest field of them all unless someone emerges. And the draft class of 2021 which was suppose to give rise to the next wave not unlike 1983 has been a massive disappointment on the whole with no one seeming to truly be 'the next guy'. Yes Lawrence had a great second half last week, but on the whole it's clear he can't be consistent.

So frankly Mahomes as of now has no excuse not to put up multiple titles in the next 5 years as literally no one but the dangerous but inconsistent Allen is even close, and I've met no one who would argue Allen as the feel of a top 20 all time get, let alone top 10 which Mahomes clearly is. So if Mahomes fails to take advantage of this window, that's on him.
One could make a case that Burrow and a good enough Bengals team would be another major roadblock for this Mahomes/Reid regime to overcome, but overall I agree with your point about the AFC having a dearth of QBs that could seriously challenge KC: The Chargers are the Chargers, Lawrence hasn't quite shown the consistency yet so TBA, Who knows if Watson will return to the level he was before his suspension, and Lamar has yet to prove that he can win when the stakes are highest.

And also an all-time great, pretty much the same as Mac. Good comparison.

you stupid f u c k....should've been picked

C'mon Thuney... Throw us a bone... Jump offsides

jville D choking...

New Patriots WR Javon Baker: ‘You ain’t gonna outwork me’
Friday Patriots Notebook 5/3: News and Notes
Thursday Patriots Notebook 5/2: News and Notes
Wednesday Patriots Notebook 5/1: News and Notes
TRANSCRIPT: Jerod Mayo’s Appearance on WEEI On Monday
Tuesday Patriots Notebook 4/30: News and Notes
TRANSCRIPT: Drake Maye’s Interview on WEEI on Jones & Mego with Arcand
MORSE: Rookie Camp Invitees and Draft Notes
Patriots Get Extension Done with Barmore