PatsFans.com Menu
PatsFans.com - The Hub For New England Patriots Fans

Alamo's Predict The Score 2022 Alamo's Predict the Score Contest Week 18: NE @ BUF

Patriots 21
Buffalo 18

Rooting for Damar Hamlin to come all the way back and for his family to understand how much we need this one.

Duggs is going to have a big week.:p
I can see that, he's is a playmaker. He's an integral piece on Defense.. however we are just so bad on offense we can't sustain drives.. in my mind I've already conceded to Buffalo. Although anything can happen, however nevertheless there will be big changes according to ownership, I'm sure BB knows this. It's too bad becuase we have a playoff caliber defense.

Patriots 23

Bills 38

1 TD each on Offense and Defense, 3 FG
On the TD I see it going like this, Marcus Jones has a return all the way to the 2 and gets pushed out of bounds.. therefore we score ... on defense I can see a strip sack or judon forcing an errant throw for the interception.. however we need to disregard this game, and become jets fans for a day.. as that's the only way to Make the post season.

Patricia's Patriots 17
Buffalo Bills 23

Can this putrid offense score more than 17 points ?

Reversed psychology:

Pats 12
bb 20

Buffalo 41
Patriots 9

Diggs has his way with the Pats again.

Bills win 30-13.

Buf 31
Ne 16

Buf 38
NE 13

Patricia's Patriots 17
Buffalo Bills 23

Can this putrid offense score more than 17 points ?
Honestly, if everything went right and defense gets them the ball at the 2 yrd line.. then yes!

Buffalo 27
Patriots 23

Defense tries to hold tough but the offense sputters in the redzone again. A story we've seen repeated again and again this season. Why would it change for Buffalo who is our toughest opponent yet?

Buffalo 27
Patriots 23

Defense tries to hold tough but the offense sputters in the redzone again. A story we've seen repeated again and again this season. Why would it change for Buffalo who is our toughest opponent yet?
Things may change with KC winning, Buffalo cannot get the top seed I beleive, even though they beat KC in week 2.. KC has better overall record and winning %.. so hope Buffalo sits Allen in the second half after they are up 3 scores.

Buffalo 27
Patriots 23

Agreed! A team like Jacksonville, who it is hard not to root for.. they rebuilt thier team in alot of ways similar to us.. not necessarily 1s across thier offense, but 2s that play well within the offense. That's the trajectory we should be on! Just further makes this season so frustrating..

Pats 19
Buffalo 29

TRANSCRIPT: Patriots QB Drake Maye Conference Call
Patriots Now Have to Get to Work After Taking Maye
TRANSCRIPT: Eliot Wolf and Jerod Mayo After Patriots Take Drake Maye
Thursday Patriots Notebook 4/25: News and Notes
Patriots Kraft ‘Involved’ In Decision Making?  Zolak Says That’s Not the Case
MORSE: Final First Round Patriots Mock Draft
Slow Starts: Stark Contrast as Patriots Ponder Which Top QB To Draft
Wednesday Patriots Notebook 4/24: News and Notes
Tuesday Patriots Notebook 4/23: News and Notes
MORSE: Final 7 Round Patriots Mock Draft, Matthew Slater News