PatsFans.com Menu
PatsFans.com - The Hub For New England Patriots Fans

2021 Red Sox postseason thread

Here’s Whitlock to close it out.

i wish ESPN would show a clip of ARod slapping the ball out of the first baseman's glove.

1 To Go

LFG
Kick some Tampa Bay azz

Reactions: sb1
That is such a sweet win. Bucky dent in the house can kiss my @SS lol. no matter what happens the rest of the way. They did great and overachieved big time this year.

Remind me how the Sox ended up with HFA. I thought yanks were leading the WC

Tied in the standings. Sox won the season series with them

Last edited:
Yanks choked in their last regular season series vs the Rays, tied overall record, Sox have the tiebreaker.

How on earth did the Rays win 100 games. I’m looking at their stats. None of their pitchers won more than 10 games this season lmao. Their lineup doesn’t look any better than the Yankees. So many mediocre hitters.

I’m calling the upset. Sox in 5

How on earth did the Rays win 100 games. I’m looking at their stats. None of their pitchers won more than 10 games this season lmao. Their lineup doesn’t look any better than the Yankees. So many mediocre hitters.

Do they do the thing where they don’t have starting pitchers but pull them after an inning to two?

Well here’s hoping but Tampa is a good team.

But first let us savor Yankees elimination day, the greatest day of the year. Sox bullpen comes through. This season is already a success.

Doesn't it seem weird that in the last two years, since Brady went to Tampa Bay, the Boston hockey, baseball and football teams have faced TB teams in playoffs or reg. (Pats SB this Sunday) and TB teams have won?

Time to kick some Tampa Bay ass. No excuses. This is a good team.

Reactions: sb1
Well here’s hoping but Tampa is a good team.

But first let us savor Yankees elimination day, the greatest day of the year. Sox bullpen comes through. This season is already a success.
My decorations for YED went up last night! :D Always that much better when YED happens because of the Sox

Nice “ace” ya got there Yanks lol. $320 M for a guy who gets his ass kicked by the Red Sox in the postseason and maybe is above average at best without that sticky stuff. Good times!

Last edited:
Clutch 2 out, hit Verdugo. Followed by dumb @ss base running. But ill take the 2 runs.

Does anyone have any insight into what he was thinking there? Even if you miscalculate, and see the throw go to second and be held, you back up to first and make them make a play at home. They can't afford to trap you in a run down, lest the runner on third score before they get you out. So force them to make a play at home; it they blow it, another run scores and you are standing on first or second, with a batter coming up.

Does anyone have any insight into what he was thinking there? Even if you miscalculate, and see the throw go to second and be held, you back up to first and make them make a play at home. They can't afford to trap you in a run down, lest the runner on third score before they get you out. So force them to make a play at home; it they blow it, another run scores and you are standing on first or second, with a batter coming up.
Honestly, and (this morning at least) I say with affection, I think he’s just a bit of a dumb ass

Tuesday Patriots Notebook 5/7: News and Notes
What Did Tom Brady Say During His Netflix Roast?  Here’s the Full Transcript
What Did Drew Bledsoe Say at Tom Brady’s Netflix Roast? Here’s the Full Transcript
What Did Belichick Say at Tom Brady’s Netflix Roast?  Here’s the Full Transcript
Monday Patriots Notebook 5/6: News and Notes
Tom Brady Sustains, Dishes Some Big Hits on Netflix Roast Special
TRANSCRIPT: Jerod Mayo on the Rich Eisen Show From 5/2/24
Patriots News And Notes 5-5, Early 53-Man Roster Projection
New Patriots WR Javon Baker: ‘You ain’t gonna outwork me’
Friday Patriots Notebook 5/3: News and Notes
Back