PatsFans.com Menu
PatsFans.com - The Hub For New England Patriots Fans

Weekly NFL Picks Contest 2021 NFL Picks Contest - Week 15

This has been updated through last night.

Just when I thought that I couldn't be any worse at this- this week happens.

Thursday and Saturday nights were such buzzkills I did not recheck my Sunday picks.

I am on to week 16.

Good luck to all those still in the mix for week 15.

I have a stupid question. How do you change the team you picked to win? I'm used to seeing the link on top of the page when you haven't picked all the teams. It's no longer there after I picked all the teams to win.

I have a stupid question. How do you change the team you picked to win? I'm used to seeing the link on top of the page when you haven't picked all the teams. It's no longer there after I picked all the teams to win.
Exactly. Once you make a selection for all the games for the week, the notification goes away. However, if you go to the Picks page (see the slideout menu on the left), you can change them:

1640037298827.png

Thanks Ian !!

Thanks Ian !!
You're welcome. I'm going to re-do this at some point because I know it's a little confusing (it's come up a few times lately), but I appreciate you reaching out and obviously if anyone else has any issues, let me know. :)

Also, keep in mind, the week normally resets on Tuesday but I'm going to move that to Wednesday for this week.

shoot forgot to change my pick to the Raiders. But honestly every time I do that it seems to backfire. So probably would of lost either way.

Reactions: Ian
This has been updated. Congratulations to @Tunescribe , who won the week with a 13-3 record :cool:

A very hard week.

Nice work going 13-3

• Agree
Exactly. Once you make a selection for all the games for the week, the notification goes away. However, if you go to the Picks page (see the slideout menu on the left), you can change them:

View attachment 39058

Ha. After 14 weeks, I finally figured out how to go to the weekly picks after reading this. Missed 7 games because I did not look at the top of the page, or the slideout.

I should be good for next year, lol....

• Ha Ha
Ha. After 14 weeks, I finally figured out how to go to the weekly picks after reading this. Missed 7 games because I did not look at the top of the page, or the slideout.

I should be good for next year, lol....
You can still do the weekly contest. It's just a fun way to make the schedule a little more interesting to follow along with...albeit, some weeks are certainly a little more frustrating than others ;)

Monday Patriots Notebook 4/15: News and Notes
Patriots News 4-14, Mock Draft 3.0, Gilmore, Law Rally For Bill 
Potential Patriot: Boston Globe’s Price Talks to Georgia WR McConkey
Friday Patriots Notebook 4/12: News and Notes
Not a First Round Pick? Hoge Doubles Down on Maye
Thursday Patriots Notebook 4/11: News and Notes
MORSE: Patriots Mock Draft #5 and Thoughts About Dugger Signing
Matthew Slater Set For New Role With Patriots
Wednesday Patriots Notebook 4/10: News and Notes
Patriots Draft Rumors: Teams Facing ‘Historic’ Price For Club to Trade Down
Back