PatsFans.com Menu
PatsFans.com - The Hub For New England Patriots Fans

Weekly NFL Picks Contest 2021 NFL Picks Contest - Week 13

Minnesota (pretty much on the last play) and Vegas (in the last minute) cost me a perfect week. Minny's "D" was just awful at the end.

Reactions: Ian
Minnesota (pretty much on the last play) and Vegas (in the last minute) cost me a perfect week. Minny's "D" was just awful at the end.
Who you got tonight? I have everything right but Vegas. And sadly, if the Pats win tonight that Vegas loss will mean I missed out on 10s of thousands.

Who you got tonight? I have everything right but Vegas. And sadly, if the Pats win tonight that Vegas loss will mean I missed out on 10s of thousands.
I think there’s a reason why Ian doesn’t show everyone’s picks until games are over.
Anyways, I had a shot one week to win 10’s of thousands but my only loss was Pitt against, ahem, Vegas. And that was a 16 game week. Vegas sux lol.
Good luck with tonight’s game.
Go Pats!

I think there’s a reason why Ian doesn’t show everyone’s picks until games are over.
Anyways, I had a shot one week to win 10’s of thousands but my only loss was Pitt against, ahem, Vegas. And that was a 16 game week. Vegas sux lol.
Good luck with tonight’s game.
Go Pats!
Yes, those damn Vegas bums. Good luck to you as well.

Since the game already started I got Buffalo 16-12.
I had Pats like 36-27 or something like that. And sorry if I asked that when you could still change your pick, lol. I promise I wasn't trying to cheat!

**** the Raiders, 10s of thousands!

I had Pats like 36-27 or something like that. And sorry if I asked that when you could still change your pick, lol. I promise I wasn't trying to cheat!

**** the Raiders, 10s of thousands!
I get it. No harm done. I had Buffalo but was rooting for the Pats. I have no problem picking against the Pats. It's just business.

Congrats on being a 2021 Weekly Picks Winner!

Good work.
13-1 was very hard with some of the upsets this past week.

• Agree
Reactions: Ian

Wednesday Patriots Notebook 4/17: News and Notes
Tuesday Patriots Notebook 4/16: News and Notes
Monday Patriots Notebook 4/15: News and Notes
Patriots News 4-14, Mock Draft 3.0, Gilmore, Law Rally For Bill 
Potential Patriot: Boston Globe’s Price Talks to Georgia WR McConkey
Friday Patriots Notebook 4/12: News and Notes
Not a First Round Pick? Hoge Doubles Down on Maye
Thursday Patriots Notebook 4/11: News and Notes
MORSE: Patriots Mock Draft #5 and Thoughts About Dugger Signing
Matthew Slater Set For New Role With Patriots