Search

2021 Draft Binkie Thread

2020 Patriots Season:
Upcoming Opponent:
Next Up: N/A

Current Patriots Twitter Feed:

scott99

Experienced Starter w/First Big Contract
Its that time of year. Who are your draft binkies for 2021 ?

I really like TE Tommy Tremble from Notre Dame. The guy is the ultimate teammate, he'll do anything for the team to win. Ferocious blocker who was an underused receiver. People are predicting he will run a 4.60 forty, so very athletic. Seems like a typical Pat's type player.

Another player I like is TE Matt Bushman from BYU. Extremely productive, but missed all last year due to injury. Really good receiving TE.

TJ Vasher WR from Texas Tech. HUGE WR, he's a matchup nightmare for DBs. Red zone monster. Great hands. 6'6" 215, just huge.

Who are some of your 2021 Draft Binkies ?

borisman

Rotational Player and Threatening Starter's Job
It's still too early for me. I need some pro-day numbers.
That said, I've been a big fan of Elijah Moore all year.
Others include: Jaycee Horn, Daviyon Nixon, Kenny Gainwell and #1 on my wish list: Trey Lance.
There's more players I really like. It's a deep draft, not in star players but solid through 3 or 4 rounds.

Ochmed Jones

Pro Bowl Player
DT barmore of Alabama - tremendous pass rusher, but needs help as a run stuffer.

CB newsome of northwestern - probably better in zone, but developing as a press man cover. Best replacement for Gilmore I have seen in this draft.

OT brown of northern Iowa - a massive monster who buries people in the run game. Needs help in pass protection,

WR Darden of north Texas - playmaker!

WR Moore of ole miss - smallish playmaker but always open.

Number 1 favorite player WR waddle of Alabama - lightweight but super fast, most sudden player in college football. A threat every time he steps on the field. Eats up defensive backs like they pez!

scott99

Experienced Starter w/First Big Contract
Adding a few more,

If we lose James White, I’d like to get RB Michael Carter from North Carolina. Great vision and elusiveness, good lower body strength despite his size, and GREAT hands out of the backfield.

While doing some research on Davis Mills of Stanford, I really fell in love with WR Simi Fehoko. Just always seemed to be open, he’s 6’4” 225, has excellent hands and excellent speed (ran a 4.37 at his pro day).

JerseyShore99

Rotational Player and Threatening Starter's Job
Adding a few more,

If we lose James White, I’d like to get RB Michael Carter from North Carolina. Great vision and elusiveness, good lower body strength despite his size, and GREAT hands out of the backfield.

While doing some research on Davis Mills of Stanford, I really fell in love with WR Simi Fehoko. Just always seemed to be open, he’s 6’4” 225, has excellent hands and excellent speed (ran a 4.37 at his pro day).
Felton from UCLA could be a fit too

Mark Morse

PatsFans.com Supporter
PatsFans.com Supporter
Quinn Meinerz OG/OC from D III Wisconsin Whitewater ... he will be a beast for whoever takes him. His Pro Day measurables were all in the 90th percentile ALL TIME for a OG. In the Senior Bowl practices he obliterated the D lineman he went up against. I hope Bill has the balls to take a player from a lower division two years in a row.

The Boomer

On the Roster
Assuming that the price for the top 5 quarterbacks is too high and the right talent doesn't drop to pick 15, trading back out of the first round wouldn't be a mistake to pursue high upside talent. Trade back with Jacksonville for 33, 45 and a 7th rounder this year or next? Something like this would be exciting for me:

33 - Zaven Collins or Jamin Davis
45 - Spencer Brown
46 - Quinn Meinerz
Third Round trade-up - Davis Mills (team captain)
96 - Jacob Harris: