PatsFans.com Menu
PatsFans.com - The Hub For New England Patriots Fans

2021 Dolphins vs Patriots pre game thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
Would Bill ever consider having 2 active kickers on the game day roster? Let Folk handle the extra points and let Nordin handle the long distances. Roster has increased to 48 so maybe Bill tries something new in his golf bag.
Hopefully BB tried the new stick on the practice range first.

This was a poor piece from Evan overall tbh.

He's right to an extent but they're good fits and 2/3 games aren't predicated on speed. Most of the time we're spreading teams out it'll be with TE's outside or detached.

If we didn't have a potential top 5-8 OL I'd be worried.

Idk I expect better from guys with his access, resources & experience.
Being slow means poor separation which has been our issue for 2 seasons now. Mac will be holding the ball waiting for guys to get open.

Being slow means poor separation which has been our issue for 2 seasons now. Mac will be holding the ball waiting for guys to get open.

Not necessarily. If you have receivers with adequate quickness who run precise routes, speed is at less of a premium in a timing offense like the Patriots run. Few of this team's top pass catchers the last 20 years have been real speed burners.

I legit had a dream last night that BB had instituted an entirely new defense, and it had a 7 man front with Hightower and Judon as the edge, and it was called the "Joker" look or front. It involved new wrinkles involving how the LBs and DL interacted and rotated, both rushing and dropping into coverage.

I dreamt that I was sitting in on the coaches meeting where BB unveiled this and no matter how much I tried to stay quiet or be inconspicuous, my chair was squeaking and making so much noise.

Cynthia Frelund, why you keep being more and more aggressive with your plunging neckline ?

I legit had a dream last night that BB had instituted an entirely new defense, and it had a 7 man front with Hightower and Judon as the edge, and it was called the "Joker" look or front. It involved new wrinkles involving how the LBs and DL interacted and rotated, both rushing and dropping into coverage.

I dreamt that I was sitting in on the coaches meeting where BB unveiled this and no matter how much I tried to stay quiet or be inconspicuous, my chair was squeaking and making so much noise.
I think it might be time to get outside. ;)

Question : Tua. Did the injury make him go from can’t miss to doubted or was it a bad evaluation from the start & he wasn’t the next great thing or is it still too early and he’ll start lighting it up in the years to come ? I legit don’t know what the vibe is re Tua in the NFL.

By any chance, did you happen to see Ring6 sitting in on the coaches meeting?

Locking this since a new one’s started. Already 300-some posts here.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Tuesday Patriots Notebook 4/16: News and Notes
Monday Patriots Notebook 4/15: News and Notes
Patriots News 4-14, Mock Draft 3.0, Gilmore, Law Rally For Bill 
Potential Patriot: Boston Globe’s Price Talks to Georgia WR McConkey
Friday Patriots Notebook 4/12: News and Notes
Not a First Round Pick? Hoge Doubles Down on Maye
Thursday Patriots Notebook 4/11: News and Notes
MORSE: Patriots Mock Draft #5 and Thoughts About Dugger Signing
Matthew Slater Set For New Role With Patriots
Wednesday Patriots Notebook 4/10: News and Notes