PatsFans.com Menu
PatsFans.com - The Hub For New England Patriots Fans

2021 / 2022 College Games

what's your prediction? Haven't seen Gators so far this season
Uh I think unless we put Richardson in there, who is a freak that nobody on Alabama can handle, we are going to get steamrolled. Good to see Danny Boy already burning a timeout when nobody in the world thought we were going for it on 4th and 6. Way to go, Dan! You almost fooled them!!! F.UCK!!!!!!!!!!

Uh I think unless we put Richardson in there, who is a freak that nobody on Alabama can handle, we are going to get steamrolled. Good to see Danny Boy already burning a timeout when nobody in the world thought we were going for it on 4th and 6. Way to go, Dan! You almost fooled them!!! F.UCK!!!!!!!!!!
Omg wtf

yeah that felt weird true..

At least we have Saban screaming. I’m right there, Nicky. You sawed off little c.unt. Elf Boi. Why am I watching Emory Jones?

Florida has just looked more inspired to me when Richardson has played this season

At least we have Saban screaming. I’m right there, Nicky. You sawed off little c.unt. Elf Boi. Why am I watching Emory Jones?
one word....

Dan

Anthony Richardson tyme

Florida can’t tackle for **** in space. Jesus

Danny boy, Danny boyyyyy the transfer portal’s callinggggggg
College Football Reaction GIF by SEC Network

Richardson will transfer at this rate. He’s clearly the superior athlete but Emory Jones gives sloppy dome I guess.
now i'm excited to see richardson

Hey, uh, Urban… if you’re going to leave the NFL, do you, uh, like, wanna come back? I’m sure that intern you knocked up is gone now.

Hey, uh, Urban… if you’re going to leave the NFL, do you, uh, like, wanna come back? I’m sure that intern you knocked up is gone now.
How many beers so far ? I heard USC is looking but shhh

Dude it’s night and day. He’s 250 lbs and probably runs close to a 4.3 40 with a cannon arm.
Haven't followed him so far but this will change hopefully.

Guys, does what Alabama is doing on D vs a running QB look familiar?

What Did Belichick Say at Tom Brady’s Netflix Roast?  Here’s the Full Transcript
Monday Patriots Notebook 5/6: News and Notes
Tom Brady Sustains, Dishes Some Big Hits on Netflix Roast Special
TRANSCRIPT: Jerod Mayo on the Rich Eisen Show From 5/2/24
Patriots News And Notes 5-5, Early 53-Man Roster Projection
New Patriots WR Javon Baker: ‘You ain’t gonna outwork me’
Friday Patriots Notebook 5/3: News and Notes
Thursday Patriots Notebook 5/2: News and Notes
Wednesday Patriots Notebook 5/1: News and Notes
TRANSCRIPT: Jerod Mayo’s Appearance on WEEI On Monday
Back