PatsFans.com Menu
PatsFans.com - The Hub For New England Patriots Fans

2020 College Games

I’ve heard some people talk about what a terrible kick it was but I don’t think it was that bad. Kept it in bounds. No return. Easily could’ve been messed up by that special teamer
It was a squib. You could tell by the way she kicked it. Wasn’t a bad squib either. I’m just going to love watching what happens when a free returner with a head full of steam goes downhill right at her. Would you truck her in that situation? If she was coming to try to tackle me, I probably would. No way she’s bringing me down. She may fly out of her cleats if I’m the return man and she’s the last obstacle to the end zone.

TJ Finley is cheeks at diagnosing the blitz pre-snap. Grantham should have some fun with this next weekend.

I can't listen to Dan. He's one of those smart guys that struggles with simple ****. Just always trying too hard for my taste.

Thought Romo was better last year as well. Not sure what it is but he wasn't the same this year although still better than almost everyone else. Idk about Dan though.
Can you think of a more knowledgeable color commentator at the college level? I know he’s not for everyone, but he’s good at diagnosing coverages, route concepts, ball placement, mechanics, etc.

Kellen Mond May legitimately be one of the only weaknesses on that A&M roster.

Can you think of a more knowledgeable color commentator at the college level? I know he’s not for everyone, but he’s good at diagnosing coverages, route concepts, ball placement, mechanics, etc.
He's smart but just tries way too hard imo. Again he'll be one of the smartest guys in the room but is so extra or we you want to call it. He'll say something completely foolish or get himself in pretzels defending Wentz. Its a preference thing for me with him. Nice guy but just bothers me. I'm a weirdo.

I honestly couldn't tell you 3-4 commentators in college or NFL. Sound is down most of the game. Esp in NFL, I can't stand them. I'll turn it up if something happens but I'm listening to the radio if I can rather than TV guys. College I'm rewinding, watching a play several times. No fun watching with me lol.

My games this weekend , too many again so will have to pick and choose a bit !

Louisiana v Appalachian
Alabama v LSU
UConn v USC
Ohio State v Michigan State
Texas A & M v Auburn
Indiana v Wisconsin
Florida v Tennessee
Clemson v Virginia Tech
Oregon v California
Oregon State v Utah

Ohio State is actually playing, eh? Trying to get to that minimum number of games to qualify.

Anyway, the games there with the most intrigue would be A&M vs Auburn, Indiana vs Wisconsin, and Clemson vs VT, but I think all three will be lopsided. Too bad you don’t get BYU and Coastal Carolina. That will be a fun one.

I guess the Florida v Tennessee should be a win for the Gators....most sites I have checked show a comfortable win !

I guess the Florida v Tennessee should be a win for the Gators....most sites I have checked show a comfortable win !
Hope so. I love when we kick their asses.

So excited for BYU/Coastal...feels weird to say, Liberty would have been fun too

If Texas gets urban Meyer. Look out

So excited for BYU/Coastal...feels weird to say, Liberty would have been fun too

this is the game I will be watching. Should be really good. The coastal coach has done an incredible job in myrtle beach!

I would like to see liberty and Marshall play each other.

If Texas gets urban Meyer. Look out
Guy needs to make up his damn mind already. Do you want to coach or are you too sick to do it? He had two of the best jobs in the nation and left “due to his health.” And yeah, I’m still a bit salty.

I am pumped. Been working 7 days and got the night off. Can relax and watch some ball.

Was bumming about missing BYU/CC. BYU & their RVO (reliable violent offense) against CC top 15 D.

If Wilson lights it's up he'll have a great QB2 argument. Few real concerns but he's been so good. Too good to pass up when have the league is 4-6. We're losing 4-5 staples (Rivers, Brady, Ben, Brees, Fitz? Foles?) and another 5-6 teams have been QB starving decades.

I could see him going top 5-10 easy.

Guy needs to make up his damn mind already. Do you want to coach or are you too sick to do it? He had two of the best jobs in the nation and left “due to his health.” And yeah, I’m still a bit salty.
I'm not sure I'd trust him, idk? Such a brutal job when you want to be at the top like him. Feel like his health just won't permit that crazy, 24/7 nature. Just always busy doing something.

Love listening to him break **** down though.

the sec would’ve been too much fun if urban was still at florida

the sec would’ve been too much fun if urban was still at florida
That’s a big reason why I was happy Mullen came over. He’s not the recruiter that Meyer is, but he runs the same system.

Very mystified about why OSU is ranked #4 when they’ve only played 4 games (5 today) and have played a cream puff schedule vs Texas A&M who has played more games with a much tougher strength of schedule.

Patriots News 4-28, Draft Notes On Every Draft Pick
MORSE: A Closer Look at the Patriots Undrafted Free Agents
Five Thoughts on the Patriots Draft Picks: Overall, Wolf Played it Safe
2024 Patriots Undrafted Free Agents – FULL LIST
MORSE: Thoughts on Patriots Day 3 Draft Results
TRANSCRIPT: Patriots Head Coach Jerod Mayo Post-Draft Press Conference
2024 Patriots Draft Picks – FULL LIST
TRANSCRIPT: Patriots CB Marcellas Dial’s Conference Call with the New England Media
So Far, Patriots Wolf Playing It Smart Through Five Rounds
Wolf, Patriots Target Chemistry After Adding WR Baker
Back