PatsFans.com Menu
PatsFans.com - The Hub For New England Patriots Fans

2020 College Games

WTF kind of tackling was that CC?

Tell you what, I like Allgeier. Dude is a very physical, punishing downhill back. Decisive, hits the hole hard and powers to the next level.

It’s so nice to see a full crowd for a change. A lot of those people will probably get Covid lmao but it is what it is.

How do we feel about Ohio state? Personally I don’t think they should be in over any of the current top 6 teams that may end up with a loss

As good as I think coastal and BYU are I don’t think they should get in. No good wins over power 5 schools. Sorry coastal but Kansas isn’t gonna cut it

Lawrence is back tonight.

Seeing talk on Twitter about Mac Jones being a target of the Pats. Not in the first round please

How do we feel about Ohio state? Personally I don’t think they should be in over any of the current top 6 teams that may end up with a loss
They absolutely should not. 5 games with their best win against Indiana and the rest are the little sisters of the poor. A&M should definitely be ranked in front of them and (I say this with zero bias) Florida. Big 10 was the first to shut down the season then joined late and OSU canceled games. **** them. Leave them out of it. Hell, I’d even put Cincinnati ahead of them even though they definitely are not as good as OSU. They’ve played 3 more games.

What a cannon by Wilson. That was also very accurate. Shame his receiver couldn’t come down with it.

Allgeier with a punishing run but limping off the field.

I didn’t think Ian Book would even be a day 3 QB. Starting to think some team will call him.

I didn’t think Ian Book would even be a day 3 QB. Starting to think some team will call him.
As long as it isn’t us, I’m fine with that.

This Coastal defense just swarms you. Bodies are constantly around the football. That unit is very well coached. Wouldn’t be surprised to see their DC get HC looks.

@BaconGrundleCandy you had some concerns about CC’s OL, but they’re blowing BYU off the line of scrimmage.

Lawrence is back tonight.
I literally cannot watch that game because of a dispute between DirecTV and my local ABC affiliate's broadcaster. :mad::mad::mad: So right now I have BYU-CCU on 1 TV and Alabama-LSU on the other.

• Sad
Reactions: sb1
players getting hyped over the sprinklers hahahahahha

• Ha Ha
I literally cannot watch that game because of a dispute between DirecTV and my local ABC affiliate's broadcaster. :mad::mad::mad: So right now I have BYU-CCU on 1 TV and Alabama-LSU on the other.

Heh. Same here.

1607217118177.jpeg

LSU has been so undisciplined this year. Back when I coached HS ball, nothing would infuriate me more than the NT jumping offside. Just look at the ****ing ball! You’re lined up RIGHT OVER IT.

Big stop by BYU there. This is Zach Wilson’s shot here because he’s been outplayed by McCall tonight. Also, there will be a lot of guys in the ice tub after this one. What a physical, old school game. I enjoyed the HELL out of this.

Patriots News 4-28, Draft Notes On Every Draft Pick
MORSE: A Closer Look at the Patriots Undrafted Free Agents
Five Thoughts on the Patriots Draft Picks: Overall, Wolf Played it Safe
2024 Patriots Undrafted Free Agents – FULL LIST
MORSE: Thoughts on Patriots Day 3 Draft Results
TRANSCRIPT: Patriots Head Coach Jerod Mayo Post-Draft Press Conference
2024 Patriots Draft Picks – FULL LIST
TRANSCRIPT: Patriots CB Marcellas Dial’s Conference Call with the New England Media
So Far, Patriots Wolf Playing It Smart Through Five Rounds
Wolf, Patriots Target Chemistry After Adding WR Baker
Back