PatsFans.com Menu
PatsFans.com - The Hub For New England Patriots Fans

2020 College Games

big time agree on rattler. His arm talent is ridiculous.

As for the Nevada head coach, did you see how he let the clock run down and didn’t use his last timeout on 3rd and goal?
I see this every week in college and it drives me mad. Utah was poor last night. Just no urgency at all. The coach-player relationship is also exposed in those situations. Someone or both are off. I really like Strong though.
have you watched slovis? Feel like there’s some loss of arm strength there
I heard the announcers talk about this last night but I don't see any loss. Maybe he's hurt and it's not public? Looks about the same. He's been really good at times. Really good timing, placement. I did hear them speak on it last night though.

I see this every week in college and it drives me mad. Utah was poor last night. Just no urgency at all. The coach-player relationship is also exposed in those situations. Someone or both are off. I really like Strong though.

I heard the announcers talk about this last night but I don't see any loss. Maybe he's hurt and it's not public? Looks about the same. He's been really good at times. Really good timing, placement. I did hear them speak on it last night though.

part of me seeing a loss in arm strength could be me thinking he had a stronger arm than he did in reality before the injury.
As for the first part of your post, I’m a little confused. What do you see every week?

part of me seeing a loss in arm strength could be me thinking he had a stronger arm than he did in reality before the injury.
As for the first part of your post, I’m a little confused. What do you see every week?
Poor clock management

have you watched slovis? Feel like there’s some loss of arm strength there
I don’t think he’s ever really had the strongest arm. He has a serviceable arm that can get it done at the college level, but he’s never shown that he’s had a cannon. I don’t think you see a loss as much as you maybe thought his arm was stronger than it was.

I don’t think he’s ever really had the strongest arm. He has a serviceable arm that can get it done at the college level, but he’s never shown that he’s had a cannon. I don’t think you see a loss as much as you maybe thought his arm was stronger than it was.

yeah for some reason I was thinking he had a cannon

Game choices for me this weekend....No way will I be allowed to watch all of these ....lol

Iowa State v Texas (Fri pm)
Notre Dame v North Carolina (Fri pm)
Oregon v Oregon State (Sat am)
Penn State v Michigan (Sat pm)
Kentucky v Florida (Sat pm)
Colorado v USC (Sat pm)
Auburn v Alabama (Sat pm)
Utah v Washington (Sun am)
LSU v Texas A&M (Sun am)

Game choices for me this weekend....No way will I be allowed to watch all of these ....lol

Iowa State v Texas (Fri pm)
Notre Dame v North Carolina (Fri pm)
Oregon v Oregon State (Sat am)
Penn State v Michigan (Sat pm)
Kentucky v Florida (Sat pm)
Colorado v USC (Sat pm)
Auburn v Alabama (Sat pm)
Utah v Washington (Sun am)
LSU v Texas A&M (Sun am)
Notre Dame and NC has been very entertaining.

Really have to credit the Notre dame defense. North Carolina really struggled. Notre dame essentially gave up nothing after the first 2 drives and lost their best player

Really have to credit the Notre dame defense. North Carolina really struggled. Notre dame essentially gave up nothing after the first 2 drives and lost their best player
They were great today. Maybe I'm blanking but this is the best defense ND has had in a minute. My brain is fried rn I feel like I'm forgetting a recent obvious example?

They were great today. Maybe I'm blanking but this is the best defense ND has had in a minute. My brain is fried rn I feel like I'm forgetting a recent obvious example?
They were very good in 2018. Solid last year. But yeah this is probably the best in Kelly’s era.

2012 they were very good. More athletic now though

pass rush was a pleasant surprise today. Although seems like they blitzed quite a bit. Pass rush been lacking most of the year

Nice return , think they needed that play ...Kentucky are hanging in there

Pitts again , good catch

@KontradictioN : I see Kyle Pitts is back in form
That’s a grown ass man.

And let’s go, LSU!!! Man, we would pimp slap A&M if the two teams played again. They caught us at the perfect time.

Dan Orlovsky is the Tony Romo of college football color commentators. He’s great.

After we dust off LSU next week, we had better not start off slow against Alabama like we have the last few weeks. Otherwise, we will get curb stomped.

YellowNegligibleAnnashummingbird-max-1mb.gif

I can't listen to Dan. He's one of those smart guys that struggles with simple ****. Just always trying too hard for my taste.

Thought Romo was better last year as well. Not sure what it is but he wasn't the same this year although still better than almost everyone else. Idk about Dan though.

Monday Patriots Notebook 4/15: News and Notes
Patriots News 4-14, Mock Draft 3.0, Gilmore, Law Rally For Bill 
Potential Patriot: Boston Globe’s Price Talks to Georgia WR McConkey
Friday Patriots Notebook 4/12: News and Notes
Not a First Round Pick? Hoge Doubles Down on Maye
Thursday Patriots Notebook 4/11: News and Notes
MORSE: Patriots Mock Draft #5 and Thoughts About Dugger Signing
Matthew Slater Set For New Role With Patriots
Wednesday Patriots Notebook 4/10: News and Notes
Patriots Draft Rumors: Teams Facing ‘Historic’ Price For Club to Trade Down
Back