PatsFans.com Menu
PatsFans.com - The Hub For New England Patriots Fans

2020 College Games

Scotty

In the Starting Line-Up
Reaction score
Dont know if there will be any interest to start a thread etc.

Just about to watch BYU and Navy.....bit of a one sided game , I would have thought this would have been closer as I thought Navy had a good season last year ?

Reactions: Ian
Only a couple of us were involved in the thread last year. I love the idea of a thread but I just don’t think it will grab much attention since it’s here. I think it would do much better on the main board or even the draft thread.

I had BYU last night. I honestly wouldve bet them up to -6.5 or 7. And I got -1. I didn’t expect that onslaught. But I was pretty confident they’d win. Navy lost a bunch of guys from last season. Perry was a huge loss

Only a couple of us were involved in the thread last year. I love the idea of a thread but I just don’t think it will grab much attention since it’s here. I think it would do much better on the main board or even the draft thread.

I had BYU last night. I honestly wouldve bet them up to -6.5 or 7. And I got -1. I didn’t expect that onslaught. But I was pretty confident they’d win. Navy lost a bunch of guys from last season. Perry was a huge loss
Never underestimate the virgin rage of the players on BYU, either.

• Ha Ha
Reactions: Ian
they def **** I don’t buy it
hqdefault.jpg

Yip , I think Perry was their QB last season and now with the Dolphins ? ...think I read somewhere that he was going to be used as a wide reciever but could be wrong there. There was a comment that the Navy coach said thier tackling or lack of it was poor due to the absence of tackling in pre season due to covid restrictions. I dont think he was putting this up as a lame excuse but wanted to keep his players safe in the off season !!??

I am affraid the comments between Kontra and yourself were lost on me re virgin rage or if I guess is this to do with Bringham Young University being mormon ???...LOL

Will keep posting here (as I have more time to watch college football now I have stopped working) until there is no response !!! By the way.. appreciate the comments in the main forums from yourselves it does help people like me when you have not been brought up around football (US)

Also managed to watch SMU and Texas State...much closer game and "better" football. Mind you Texas state did not have any TE's apparently and OL filled in when needed. Hope this does not happen in the Pats games ! (Maybe we could have done that last season ...lol).

This week we have....

UAB v Miami Hurricanes (have not heard much about UAB so would go for Miami in this game)
Georgia State v Florida State (could be a close game)
Clemson v Wake Forrest (Clemson win)

Miami covered but looked unimpressive for a lot of the game IMO. UAB isn’t bad though, possibly the best team in the CUSA

Thanks for moving this. I can now try and look at the mountain of information from BGC and try to pick out some of the players in the games we get in the UK.

UAB did not have much of a running game at all and a lot more penalties....I guess Miami just had that little bit more.

Did a bit of research on Georgia/Florida and I would exoect Florida to win this one.

Sitting here ready to watch the college game and ESPN are still with a baseball match NYY via Baltimore......come on !:crying:

Well I missed most of the Florida state game due to the wx break but I guess that was a surprise result for Georgia Tech. Even I recognised the Asante Samuel name as his son made a good play.

The Clemson game was very one sided and thought Clemson are showing strength in depth yet again. Will look forward as to when they play some tougher teams though.

LMFAO, the Big 10 is reportedly going to break down today and announce fall football... after they screwed up everyone else’s schedules. It’s the right move, but they have zero backbone. Fall football should have never been canceled in the first place. Keep it as is and let the players make the decision to opt out or not.

Last edited:
This week I have...

Houston v Memphis
Navy v Tulane
UCF v Georgia Tech
Miami v Louisville

I dont these are exciting match ups ?

Houston/Memphis and Miami/Louisville might be. You’ll really have fun once SEC play gets underway.

Thanks , I will probably try and watch at least those two.

By the way your avatar must be one of the best on the forum :thumbsup:

Im actually excited for this weeks slate. Baylor/Houston. Ucf/GT. Wake/BC state. Very intriguing matchups as a bettor

Tuesday Patriots Notebook 4/16: News and Notes
Monday Patriots Notebook 4/15: News and Notes
Patriots News 4-14, Mock Draft 3.0, Gilmore, Law Rally For Bill 
Potential Patriot: Boston Globe’s Price Talks to Georgia WR McConkey
Friday Patriots Notebook 4/12: News and Notes
Not a First Round Pick? Hoge Doubles Down on Maye
Thursday Patriots Notebook 4/11: News and Notes
MORSE: Patriots Mock Draft #5 and Thoughts About Dugger Signing
Matthew Slater Set For New Role With Patriots
Wednesday Patriots Notebook 4/10: News and Notes
Back