Reaction score
AFC/AFL East Division Champs from 1960-2019

1. New England Patriots - 21
2. Miami Dolphins - 14
3. Buffalo Bills - 10
4. Indianapolis Colts (members, 1970-2001) - 6
5. Houston Oilers (members, 1960-1969) - 4
6. New York Jets - 4

Sad that the Baltimore colts and the Houston oilers, 2 team that don’t exist anymore have as many titles as the New York jest.

Sad that the Baltimore colts and the Houston oilers, 2 team that don’t exist anymore have as many titles as the New York jest.
Sad? I actually take great joy in knowing how pathetic the J E T E truly are.

That’s what makes this annual post so wonderful. The Jets have now had 40 years to surpass the Oilers and are still tied with them.

What a team we have...sometimes it look a dream but it is true...it is real...wow...

They do exist. Unlike with the Browns/Ravens, the Indianapolis Colts and Tennessee Titans are considered the same teams as the BalColts and Oilers and carry along all their franchise stats and records.

Quite a change from the pre-BB/TB years.

As am aside, I always think it's funny that Indy is in the "South" division and Baltimore is in the "North." NFL history for the last 20 years would likely have been a lot different if they were properly reversed (well, except the Patriots SB wins).

Speaking of which, last night I ordered the 2019 AFCE locker room cap for $29.99 to make it my 32nd locker room cap in my BB/Brady era collection!

They do exist. Unlike with the Browns/Ravens, the Indianapolis Colts and Tennessee Titans are considered the same teams as the BalColts and Oilers and carry along all their franchise stats and records.
. Point taken, let me reword my post, 2 teams that haven’t played | represented those cities in 35 +years

That’s what makes this annual post so wonderful. The Jets have now had 40 years to surpass the Oilers and are still tied with them.

That remains stunning, regardless of how much time I spend scanning the Jets Suck thread.

Status
Not open for further replies.

TRANSCRIPT: Patriots QB Drake Maye Conference Call
Patriots Now Have to Get to Work After Taking Maye
TRANSCRIPT: Eliot Wolf and Jerod Mayo After Patriots Take Drake Maye
Thursday Patriots Notebook 4/25: News and Notes
Patriots Kraft ‘Involved’ In Decision Making?  Zolak Says That’s Not the Case
MORSE: Final First Round Patriots Mock Draft
Slow Starts: Stark Contrast as Patriots Ponder Which Top QB To Draft
Wednesday Patriots Notebook 4/24: News and Notes
Tuesday Patriots Notebook 4/23: News and Notes
MORSE: Final 7 Round Patriots Mock Draft, Matthew Slater News