PatsFans.com Menu
PatsFans.com - The Hub For New England Patriots Fans

2019 is an NFC East year, folks...

Status
Not open for further replies.
Hope we run the score up on the Vagiants. Would love a shot at them in SB54.

Hope we run the score up on the Vagiants. Would love a shot at them in SB54.

In case anyone hasn't taken notice, absolutely sucking ends up helping their legacy , and Eli's. As long as he can stay away from the postseason, he can remain a "clutch" fraud with a ridiculously small sample size. Outside of the two Super Bowl runs, he has zero postseason wins.

You forgot about the Redskins!

It's really odd how the Giants have only made the playoffs a couple of times in the Brady era and yet won it all against the Pats both times.

I'm hoping that the Pats play the Cowboys late in the year and knock them out of the playoffs. It's fun to see papa Jones burn.

In spite of the recent success of the Eagles I don't get up for them as much as some Pats fans. I don't know why.

I like the Redskins. They have a great nickname and the team's a pushover. It's too bad they don't also use the tomahawk chop.

The Giggles will be the toughest out of all the NFCE teams...

My FOX feed is always NFCE. I'm sick of seeing them.

My neighbor's an Eagles fan. Do I need to say anymore?

In case anyone hasn't taken notice, absolutely sucking ends up helping their legacy , and Eli's. As long as he can stay away from the postseason, he can remain a "clutch" fraud with a ridiculously small sample size. Outside of the two Super Bowl runs, he has zero postseason wins.
So you're saying he's never lost a Super Bowl?

He must be elite!

;)

2 years he caught lightning in a bottle going 4-0.. In four other playoffs years, he mimicked his brother going 'one and done' four times..
One other stat, Eli is 116-114 overall. Let him go 7-9 or worse so his overall record is sub .500. That has to come into play when he is considered for the Hall of Fame. Other than Namath are there any QBs with under .500 records??

Comments:

1.) Big game @ Philly for sure.
2.) Happy playing the Skins in Virginia....and hosting the Cowboys/Giants.
3.) Last time we played the NFC East, we went 3-1...but lost @ home to the Chip Kelly Eagles!
4.) Before that....we went 3-1 with a loss vs. Eli @ home in 2011...and again the SB.
5.) Before that...we went 4-0, but lost vs. Eli in the SB!
6.) Before that...we went 3-1....losing to the Skins for the last time in the 04' season (2-2 start).

So, in summary....13-3 in the Brady era vs. the NFC East....but 1-3 in Superbowls....go figure!!!

Status
Not open for further replies.

TRANSCRIPT: Eliot Wolf’s Pre-Draft Press Conference 4/18/24
Thursday Patriots Notebook 4/18: News and Notes
Wednesday Patriots Notebook 4/17: News and Notes
Tuesday Patriots Notebook 4/16: News and Notes
Monday Patriots Notebook 4/15: News and Notes
Patriots News 4-14, Mock Draft 3.0, Gilmore, Law Rally For Bill 
Potential Patriot: Boston Globe’s Price Talks to Georgia WR McConkey
Friday Patriots Notebook 4/12: News and Notes
Not a First Round Pick? Hoge Doubles Down on Maye
Thursday Patriots Notebook 4/11: News and Notes