PatsFans.com Menu
PatsFans.com - The Hub For New England Patriots Fans

2018 Training Camp Thread - Day 8 {The GOAT turns 41 Today!} (8/3/18)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Love hearing that Patterson is making these catches, but I can't help but feel if all your notable catches are one-handed, you're probably not getting enough separation. Veteran DB's will know how to disrupt those catches if you don't have that extra half step to secure it with your other hand.

randy moss says hello:

Boss? It was a douche bag answer, when there was no need for it to be a douche bag answer. When he drafted JAG in 2014, was he just thinking about 2014? Of course not. He had a softball question, and he still decided to be an *******.

Boss? It was a douche bag answer, when there was no need for it to be a douche bag answer. When he drafted JAG in 2014, was he just thinking about 2014? Of course not. He had a softball question, and he still decided to be an *******.
At least he's consistent.

In his defense, it was a question from Volin. He probably deserved it. :)

michael hoomanawanui says hi:

Well since we're now playing a game of semantics, I said veteran DB's will be able to break those up, while Hooman was clearly being covered by a linebacker :p

he will probably want to carry a veteran RB that he can pound the ball with 15-20 times,

That's actually been an anomaly with the Pats over the past decade or so. Really, only Ridley in 2012 and Blount in 2016. The rest of the time, the Pats "lead" back has averaged 12 or fewer carries per game. Makes mathematical sense when you figure that the Pats typically average only 26 or so RB carries per game.

Love hearing that Patterson is making these catches, but I can't help but feel if all your notable catches are one-handed, you're probably not getting enough separation. Veteran DB's will know how to disrupt those catches if you don't have that extra half step to secure it with your other hand.

A catch is a catch even if it's a velcro helmet catch...…..

Sorry for bringing that up....

Well said: that's why I'm not getting excited and cannot wait for the official Decker signing... color me not so impressed.

Status
Not open for further replies.

TRANSCRIPT: Eliot Wolf and Jerod Mayo After Patriots Take Drake Maye
Thursday Patriots Notebook 4/25: News and Notes
Patriots Kraft ‘Involved’ In Decision Making?  Zolak Says That’s Not the Case
MORSE: Final First Round Patriots Mock Draft
Slow Starts: Stark Contrast as Patriots Ponder Which Top QB To Draft
Wednesday Patriots Notebook 4/24: News and Notes
Tuesday Patriots Notebook 4/23: News and Notes
MORSE: Final 7 Round Patriots Mock Draft, Matthew Slater News
Bruschi’s Proudest Moment: Former LB Speaks to MusketFire’s Marshall in Recent Interview
Monday Patriots Notebook 4/22: News and Notes
Back