PatsFans.com Menu
PatsFans.com - The Hub For New England Patriots Fans

2018 Patriots Practice Squad

Status
Not open for further replies.
Ugh I knew Lewis was going to Buff
And all the damn reports of Belichick trying to hide the Punter well someone was reading them.

I think it's more just hoping to get lucky. Given that they didn't even let him punt in the regular season, I'm not inclined to think he was thisclose to beating out Allen. (Remember that they didn't try to "hide" Allen when he was a rookie and beat out Mesko.)

Ugh I knew Lewis was going to Buff
And all the damn reports of Belichick trying to hide the Punter well someone was reading them.
Who cares about hiding a punter.
Our divisional rival will now have a guy punting next week who has never even made one preseason punt. Chess vs checkers.

I think it's more just hoping to get lucky. Given that they didn't even let him punt in the regular season, I'm not inclined to think he was thisclose to beating out Allen. (Remember that they didn't try to "hide" Allen when he was a rookie and beat out Mesko.)
No BB knew he could develop him into a Hekker kind of weapon and didnt want teams to see his big leg also talked like he didnt earn a frickin preseason punt he was clearly trying to stash and develop and clearly Buff called his bluff.

No BB knew he could develop him into a Hekker kind of weapon and didnt want teams to see his big leg also talked like he didnt earn a frickin preseason punt he was clearly trying to stash and develop and clearly Buff called his bluff.
Or he just sucked in camp as man reported.

Well not have reporters give out BBs intentions.
Other then that Foxboro flu?
What intentions? He didn’t beat out the punter. Did you want him sent to a gulag?
A few preseason punts aren’t going to sway anyone, he was fully scouted by 32 teams in college.
If YOU know what he could do, they do too.

There is no such thing as foxboro flu.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Monday Patriots Notebook 4/15: News and Notes
Patriots News 4-14, Mock Draft 3.0, Gilmore, Law Rally For Bill 
Potential Patriot: Boston Globe’s Price Talks to Georgia WR McConkey
Friday Patriots Notebook 4/12: News and Notes
Not a First Round Pick? Hoge Doubles Down on Maye
Thursday Patriots Notebook 4/11: News and Notes
MORSE: Patriots Mock Draft #5 and Thoughts About Dugger Signing
Matthew Slater Set For New Role With Patriots
Wednesday Patriots Notebook 4/10: News and Notes