PatsFans.com Menu
PatsFans.com - The Hub For New England Patriots Fans

2018 NCAA season watch thread.

Lmaoooooo that Nebraska is playing Ohio State this tight.

So uh. About those Gators.

Good overturn even though I'm rolling w Bama. These calls are getting outta hand.

Anyone else think Irv Smith would fit in great here.

So uh. About those Gators.
Jack-Nicholson-Middle-Finger.gif

Inept passing games don’t beat bama

Im meeting several people at Logan Airport if anyone else wants to join in the hunt?

Im meeting several people at Logan Airport if anyone else wants to join in the hunt?

He sounds like a total ******. If he’s a product of the talent around him, how come he’s so much better than other Alabama QBs in the Saban era who all had arguably just as much, if not better, talent at the skill positions than Tua has? And he’s only a SOPHOMORE. ****in’ moron.

He sounds like a total ******. If he’s a product of the talent around him, how come he’s so much better than other Alabama QBs in the Saban era who all had arguably just as much, if not better, talent at the skill positions than Tua has? And he’s only a SOPHOMORE. ****in’ moron.
Forget about stats for a second. If he showed the same poise, athletic ability, accuracy & mechanics somewhere else he'd still be in the #1 convo.

Just an awful take.

Forget about stats for a second. If he showed the same poise, athletic ability, accuracy & mechanics somewhere else he'd still be in the #1 convo.

Just an awful take.
He’s just trying to get a steaming hawt taek out there to get his name out. That much is clear. Tua, if he continues on his current trajectory, may leave Alabama as one of the better QBs in NCAA history. I love Tebow and he’s an all-time NCAA great, no doubt, but he had massive holes in his game as a pure passer that Tua just doesn’t have.

This is when you feel old. Shawn Springs has a kid playing too like a million other former pros.

Surtain has been great so far. He looks like a future 1st Rd guy. So fluid & smooth. Speed/make-up speed.

If I had to put money on it (which I actually do) I’d have to say Alabama would win it all. But I think Georgia Michigan notre dame and Clemson are all capable of beating Alabama.

If I had to put money on it (which I actually do) I’d have to say Alabama would win it all. But I think Georgia Michigan notre dame and Clemson are all capable of beating Alabama.
Bama might not lose again until Tua leaves.

Legitamate possibility. But the wolf climbing to the top of the mountain is hungrier than the one that’s already there

. . . and then it turns out that all the wolves are malnourished from so much hunger, and the wolf at the top is the absolute alpha of the pack . . .

This Bedlam game is fun to watch. Neither team is playing anything that even remotely resembles defense, though. Kyler Murray is ridiculously entertaining to watch. Reminds me a lot of Vick (minus the dog killing).

I think Tua is very good, but I think his stature (legs are toothpicks), and talent around him are definitely concerns.

Alabama is just so good. Another shutout today. Thing is I saw these last 2 shutouts coming because I know what they do to offenses that are 1 dimensional running teams, that’s why I’m not going crazy over it.

This Bedlam game is fun to watch. Neither team is playing anything that even remotely resembles defense, though. Kyler Murray is ridiculously entertaining to watch. Reminds me a lot of Vick (minus the dog killing).

Kind of like the patriots defense against the titans.

Patriots Kraft ‘Involved’ In Decision Making?  Zolak Says That’s Not the Case
MORSE: Final First Round Patriots Mock Draft
Slow Starts: Stark Contrast as Patriots Ponder Which Top QB To Draft
Wednesday Patriots Notebook 4/24: News and Notes
Tuesday Patriots Notebook 4/23: News and Notes
MORSE: Final 7 Round Patriots Mock Draft, Matthew Slater News
Bruschi’s Proudest Moment: Former LB Speaks to MusketFire’s Marshall in Recent Interview
Monday Patriots Notebook 4/22: News and Notes
Patriots News 4-21, Kraft-Belichick, A.J. Brown Trade?
MORSE: Patriots Draft Needs and Draft Related Info
Back