PatsFans.com Menu
PatsFans.com - The Hub For New England Patriots Fans

2018 NCAA season watch thread.

Nick Bosa is leaving OSU to focus on his NFL career.

I think this improves his chances of falling to the Patriots from 0.000001% to 0.000002%. :p

Ohio state can’t run the call and they have a leaky defense. Even if they pull this out, don’t understand all the hype on them at this point in the year

Big test for Alabama in two weeks at LSU.

Seems like Florida or Georgia and LSU are all that stands between Alabama and a show down with Clemson for the title!

Yeah baby! **** off, Georgia!!! 14-13 Florida.

Big test for Alabama in two weeks at LSU.

Seems like Florida or Georgia and LSU are all that stands between Alabama and a show down with Clemson for the title!
Clemson can hang with them.

Pulling for ur Gators @KontradictioN (Longshot parlay, I do 1-2 a week)

JR Reed has made a few plays in coverage & in run support. Should've had an INT on that Campbell one.

Daniel Jones has looked vg at times today. Going back & forth but had 4TD last I checked.

That was the most ridiculous defensive stand I've ever seen. WOW.
Zuniga impacted literally every single play in that stand. He is a god damn BEAST. They held 6 straight plays from the 1 against the biggest OL in college football because of that ******** PI penalty. We didn’t have enough today because Franks is the Bortles of college football. But we are on our way back. I’m liking it so far.

Last edited:
Zuniga impacted literally every single play in that stand. He is a god damn BEAST. They held 6 straight plays from the 1 against the biggest OL in college football because of that ******** PI penalty. We didn’t have enough today because Franks is the Bortles of college football. But we are on our way back. I’m liking it so far.
He's solid player. Like you said he's a beast in the run game but was last year as well. He really put together a nice all around year.

You think Polite stays?

Kentucky didn't allow a 1st down in the 2nd half & held Mizzou to 14 pts. Lock 15/27-165 No TDs. Allen w another 2 sacks.

That defense has been insane.

Last edited:
He's solid player. Like you said he's a beast in the run game but was last year as well. He really put together a nice all around year.

You think Polite stays?
I hope so. But if not, we have the depth and some promising freshmen coming in.

Kentucky didn't allow a 1st down in the 2nd half & held Mizzou to 14 pts. Lock 15/27-165 No TDs. Allen w another 2 sacks.

That defense has been insane.
Crazy that they will be going to the SEC Championship game if they beat Georgia next week.

I hope so. But if not, we have the depth and some promising freshmen coming in.
Carter? Hes another big boy.

Crazy that they will be going to the SEC Championship game if they beat Georgia next week.
UG/UK has a few really good prospects esp in the secondary

UG/UK has a few really good prospects esp in the secondary
Yep. Also have a very promising 4-star DT hard commit. Jaelin Humphries our of Lawrenceville, GA. Lloyd Summerall, a 4-star DE out of Lakeland is also leaning toward the Gators and games like these where we are competitive on the national stage only help.

When the game was no longer in doubt yesterday, I was pounding the table for them to put Emory Jones in and let him throw the ball a bit to see his progression. That long pass to Jefferson that he uncorked down the sideline that drew PI showed he had a cannon and the ball was at least in the same zip code as the receiver. I think that the more he works with Mullen, the brighter his future is going to be. He’ll stress a defense in ways that Franks just can’t. But he’s also only a true freshman and is a work in progress so I get why he isn’t starting.

I know that I’m going to sound like a massive homer when I say this and feel free to correct me if you think I’m wrong, but I think that the 2018 Gators are honestly more talented than the 2018 Bulldogs at every position except the most important one (QB) and maybe RB (Holyfield is a beast). Now, with the amount of 5-star recruits that Kirby has coming in with the 2019 class, that probably won’t be the case in the future. But this team is stocked with talent all over the field in all 3 phases.

Last edited:
Yep. Also have a very promising 4-star DT hard commit. Jaelin Humphries our of Lawrenceville, GA. Lloyd Summerall, a 4-star DE out of Lakeland is also leaning toward the Gators and games like these where we are competitive on the national stage only help.

When the game was no longer in doubt yesterday, I was pounding the table for them to put Emory Jones in and let him throw the ball a bit to see his progression. That long pass to Jefferson that he uncorked down the sideline that drew PI showed he had a cannon and the ball was at least in the same zip code as the receiver. I think that the more he works with Mullen, the brighter his future is going to be. He’ll stress a defense in ways that Franks just can’t. But he’s also only a true freshman and is a work in progress so I get why he isn’t starting.

I know that I’m going to sound like a massive homer when I say this and feel free to correct me if you think I’m wrong, but I think that the 2018 Gators are honestly more talented than the 2018 Bulldogs at every position except the most important one (QB) and maybe RB (Holyfield is a beast). Now, with the amount of 5-star recruits that Kirby has coming in with the 2019 class, that probably won’t be the case in the future. But this team is stocked with talent all over the field in all 3 phases.
I get where ur coming from. UG has an all star secondary & some good wrs but again going back to the QB we might not be seeing the full potential of Cleveland, Hammond etc.

It'll be interesting to see who stays bc there is a ton of talent there. The entire team could be back in full if it goes that way.

I’m finding myself less and less impressed with Stidham the more I watch him. Extreme case of happy feet whenever the rush is in the same zip code as he is. Leaves open outlets to tuck the ball and run too often.

I’m finding myself less and less impressed with Stidham the more I watch him. Extreme case of happy feet whenever the rush is in the same zip code as he is. Leaves open outlets to tuck the ball and run too often.
He's a day 3 guy rn for me

Man, there is a refreshing amount of physicality in this Auburn/A&M game. Just one boom stick after another.

Auburn left too much time on the clock.

Wednesday Patriots Notebook 4/17: News and Notes
Tuesday Patriots Notebook 4/16: News and Notes
Monday Patriots Notebook 4/15: News and Notes
Patriots News 4-14, Mock Draft 3.0, Gilmore, Law Rally For Bill 
Potential Patriot: Boston Globe’s Price Talks to Georgia WR McConkey
Friday Patriots Notebook 4/12: News and Notes
Not a First Round Pick? Hoge Doubles Down on Maye
Thursday Patriots Notebook 4/11: News and Notes
MORSE: Patriots Mock Draft #5 and Thoughts About Dugger Signing
Matthew Slater Set For New Role With Patriots
Back