PatsFans.com Menu
PatsFans.com - The Hub For New England Patriots Fans

2018-19 Stanley Cup - Bruins vs Blues

YAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA SHORT HANDED BABY. YES YES YES

Lucky rebound. I'll take it!

Nice pass by Marchand

We have big problems clearing the puck tonight

They e been having that problem all series. I’ve been repeating it over and over.

Lucky rebound. I'll take it!

Not so sure that shot wasn't taken with the rebound in mind. When they show it again watch Bergie look over before the shot, some shots are taken with a rebound in mind. It's likely he didn't rip it for a reason.

Not so sure that shot wasn't taken with the rebound in mind. When they show it again watch Bergie look over before the shot, some shots are taken with a rebound in mind. It's likely he didn't rip it for a reason.
Considering it's Bergeron you're probably right

IDK why people are surprised the Blues are playing so well. I have said before and will say again, while both teams have urgency to win you just can't manufacture desperation. The Blues are the more desperate team as things stand. It means they will play harder cause they know if they go down 1-3 it's over. Nothing to be done about it.

They need this game and we don't. That isn't an excuse to lose, but a reason why the Bruins are on the back foot. That being said desperation only takes you so far and the later the series gets the more that equalizes.

Not to mention the more times you play with desperation the more your tank get empty. The Blues already played a semi-desperate game in game 2. It's hard to do that multiple times in a series.

Considering it's Bergeron you're probably right

Binnington squared to Bergeron like he was the only player on the ice...just sayin

Blues are so bad at PP that they actually allow goals

IDK why people are surprised the Blues are playing so well.

Who's surprised? Anyone that didn't expect the Blues best tonight is a damn fool

Tarastinko with one of the worst dives I've ever seen leads to a short-handed goal by Carlo who averages about 2 goals a year. That's karma from the hockey gods.

Exciting 2nd period. Despite long stretches of dominant puck control by St. Louis, Boston did a superb job keeping the Blues from setting up shop down low, mostly without Chara which was impressive.

Regards,
Chris

Wednesday Patriots Notebook 5/1: News and Notes
TRANSCRIPT: Jerod Mayo’s Appearance on WEEI On Monday
Tuesday Patriots Notebook 4/30: News and Notes
TRANSCRIPT: Drake Maye’s Interview on WEEI on Jones & Mego with Arcand
MORSE: Rookie Camp Invitees and Draft Notes
Patriots Get Extension Done with Barmore
Monday Patriots Notebook 4/29: News and Notes
Patriots News 4-28, Draft Notes On Every Draft Pick
MORSE: A Closer Look at the Patriots Undrafted Free Agents
Five Thoughts on the Patriots Draft Picks: Overall, Wolf Played it Safe