PatsFans.com Menu
PatsFans.com - The Hub For New England Patriots Fans

2017 Training Camp - Day 11 (8/8/17) [2nd Joint Practice with the Jaguars]

Status
Not open for further replies.

DB's defending Cooks are going to get a lot of DPI called against them, for a little Guy Cooks uses his body very well like he's 6-4. If Brady puts it wherre only Cooks can catch it there is nothing opposing DB's can do.:cool:

drool.gif

Langi sacks . we might see a lot of him Thursday

Wise and Rivers w 1st D. Rivers probably in for McClellin . so everything according to plan..

This dude is going to have so much room to operate in this offense with Hogan's and Mitchell's ability to take the top off on the other side of the field and Gronk and Edelman attracting so much attention between the seams. You can already tell Brady loves working with him.
In the 3 WR / 1 TE /1 RB.....
I expect opposing D's will choose to respect Cook's speed with a safety over the top.
I expect opposing D's will look to blanket Gronk with a LB/S combo as much as possible
And given Edelman's role as the move-the-chains focal point that must be accounted for, I have to believe Hogan will have many big gain opportunities like we saw in the playoffs. Same goes for the pass catching NE RBs. Brady may never hand off unless its first and goal from the 2.
Hogan could have box scores like: 3 catches /80 yds / 1 TD

Status
Not open for further replies.

What Did Tom Brady Say During His Netflix Roast?  Here’s the Full Transcript
What Did Drew Bledsoe Say at Tom Brady’s Netflix Roast? Here’s the Full Transcript
What Did Belichick Say at Tom Brady’s Netflix Roast?  Here’s the Full Transcript
Monday Patriots Notebook 5/6: News and Notes
Tom Brady Sustains, Dishes Some Big Hits on Netflix Roast Special
TRANSCRIPT: Jerod Mayo on the Rich Eisen Show From 5/2/24
Patriots News And Notes 5-5, Early 53-Man Roster Projection
New Patriots WR Javon Baker: ‘You ain’t gonna outwork me’
Friday Patriots Notebook 5/3: News and Notes
Thursday Patriots Notebook 5/2: News and Notes
Back