PatsFans.com Menu
PatsFans.com - The Hub For New England Patriots Fans

2017 . Trade Deadline . thread

What I want: A player who eats RBs trying to get to the edge.

What I expect: Bupkis, nada, goose egg, zilch, diddly...

You have quite a list there..
Can Bupkis rush a passer?

Last edited:
Hopefully they get someone who can rightfully reduce Cassius Marsh's playing time

Well i'm out of here until the broncos game, if you think it's bad now because they only got a top 2nd round pick for Garoppolo it will be an utter **** show when the deadline comes and goes and they haven't used that pick to get someone.

Well i'm out of here until the broncos game, if you think it's bad now because they only got a top 2nd round pick for Garoppolo it will be an utter **** show when the deadline comes and goes and they haven't used that pick to get someone.

That's the best part. The amount of ret@rds that will be able to be used as target practice will be glorious.

Fuggedaboutit! Wish we could get rid of that dead corpse Allen for a bag of chips.
Well unless they trade for a better TE, they've gotta keep him. As big of a disappointment he had been, hopefully Brady finally lets up and tosses him a few balls when he gets open. Even just to get him a little involved would be helpful. I have a difficult time believing he hasn't found himself open on occasion. Tom just doesn't want to throw it to him.

I don't think Allen is terrible he's not Gronk and he's not Bennett if he was a 2 million a season guy wed be ok with him.
Because hes making close to Jimmy Graham money we all pile on him.
I understand he seems like a great dude and I'm rooting for him to make a impact.
We have seen how long it takes Brady to build rapport with a receiver.
I think because he has Gronk Cooks Danny Hogan and White.
Allen has been in the witness protection program.

Fuggedaboutit! Wish we could get rid of that dead corpse Allen for a bag of chips.
Depends on the chips.

If its a crap potato chip then that'll do for Allen.

If it's Cape Cod, Fox, State Line or Kettle then those are worth much more than Allen

lol, looks like the Pats are going with who they have. Can I get a Brian Hoyer or Colin Kapernick signing at least? Maybe we'll just go with 1 QB moving forward...Bill getting dangerous in his old age.

You can't have a Hoyer signing until he's officially released..

They gotta feel hogan will be back for the donkeys game. Do they trust Dorsett in picking up this offense?

I don't think Allen is terrible he's not Gronk and he's not Bennett if he was a 2 million a season guy wed be ok with him.
Because hes making close to Jimmy Graham money we all pile on him.
I understand he seems like a great dude and I'm rooting for him to make a impact.
We have seen how long it takes Brady to build rapport with a receiver.
I think because he has Gronk Cooks Danny Hogan and White.
Allen has been in the witness protection program.

Actually, the reason Allen hasn't gotten anywhere with TB12 is:

mini-butterfingers-bulk_3.jpg

Wish we could trade you for a bag of chips.. But that would a rip-off of the person giving us the chips.. At least they are worth something.

They gotta feel hogan will be back for the donkeys game. Do they trust Dorsett in picking up this offense?
One would hope Dorsett could contribute a bit more but he is #4 of the WR's and considering players like Gronk, White, Lewis, Burkhead he is like the 8th option.

Wish we could trade you for a bag of chips.. But that would a rip-off of the person giving us the chips.. At least they are worth something.
You are one hateful dude. Smoke a joint some time

I have a very strange feeling that something whacky is coming that no one saw coming. Actually hope I'm wrong

TRANSCRIPT: Jerod Mayo on the Rich Eisen Show From 5/2/24
Patriots News And Notes 5-5, Early 53-Man Roster Projection
New Patriots WR Javon Baker: ‘You ain’t gonna outwork me’
Friday Patriots Notebook 5/3: News and Notes
Thursday Patriots Notebook 5/2: News and Notes
Wednesday Patriots Notebook 5/1: News and Notes
TRANSCRIPT: Jerod Mayo’s Appearance on WEEI On Monday
Tuesday Patriots Notebook 4/30: News and Notes
TRANSCRIPT: Drake Maye’s Interview on WEEI on Jones & Mego with Arcand
MORSE: Rookie Camp Invitees and Draft Notes
Back