PatsFans.com Menu
PatsFans.com - The Hub For New England Patriots Fans

2017 Red Sox Regular Season Thread

Brock Holt actually went to an all star game as a participant. Dude is not a major leaguer
It's a shame, because he used to be a really good SuperSub, but the concussions have ruined him.

It's a shame, because he used to be a really good SuperSub, but the concussions have ruined him.
Brain injuries will do that, as the NFL knows well, its hard enough to see a baseball well when your vision is good.

Its gonna be too bad that another year will pass in which Chris Sale doesnt have CY Young award and Rick Porcello does

…and that David Price still pitches for the Red Sox.

Five months until pitchers and catchers report.

th
Tonight, we clinch our division with a win.

"That's good!"

However, we didn't play yet and there're no guarantees.

"That's bad."

But even if we don't tonight, we'll have another chance this weekend, and if we do, John Farrell will become the first Boston Red Sox manager ever to win three AL East titles.

"That's good!"

But whether we win or lose, Farrell will still be our manager in the playoffs...including in the play-in game if we fail to clinch.

"That's bad."

What's up, little buddy?
th

"I dunno. Maybe you should ask me next week..."

th

So I heard someone say there's a sexier girl than me on television.

Maybe she's dating the hockey player who's better than Bobby Orr...

or maybe we don't clinch and then lose the play-in game. we need to find a way to get rid of Farrell. we need a change IMO

Fire Farrell, and take the contracts of Price, Porcello & Ramirez with him.

Fire Farrell, and take the contracts of Price, Porcello & Ramirez with him.
I alway thought the price signing was horrible, i never thought he was an upper echelon pitcher. This sox are going nowhere in the post season, thats why i posted pitchers and catchers report in five months.

what a dismal team this is for an AL East champ. Not even competitive in the playoffs.

what a dismal team this is for an AL East champ. Not even competitive in the playoffs.
Okay, yes, this looks bad.

Okay, it looks very bad.

But it's not surprising. The Red Sox kind of pretended there were no playoffs down the stretch. I know they didn't clinch until the end, but besides Price, there wasn't any indication they'd be sharp and good in Houston.

Remember, the '04 Sox were loaded with solid, veteran, character, leadership in that dugout.

At this point, let's just root for them the best we can, and maybe we might get another game at Fenway.

for all the crap we have given Price, he came up HUGE in game 3. THAT is the David Price we paid for. Good to see...also, Devers is a special player. Needs work on D but damn, he seems to come up big in spots this year and just very mature for a young kid. Very impressed

for all the crap we have given Price, he came up HUGE in game 3. THAT is the David Price we paid for. Good to see...also, Devers is a special player. Needs work on D but damn, he seems to come up big in spots this year and just very mature for a young kid. Very impressed
If we can find a way to win Game 4 at Fenway, I want to see Price mow them down in Houston, and we'll move on.

Man take Porcello outta this game before it's too late.

the home plate umpire is absolutely horrendous in game 4. no way in hell those pitches are strikes to JBJ and Pedroia. Bases loaded and no outs, the umpire single handily ****ed us there.

the home plate umpire is absolutely horrendous in game 4. no way in hell those pitches are strikes to JBJ and Pedroia. Bases loaded and no outs, the umpire single handily ****ed us there.
th

TRANSCRIPT: Eliot Wolf’s Pre-Draft Press Conference 4/18/24
Thursday Patriots Notebook 4/18: News and Notes
Wednesday Patriots Notebook 4/17: News and Notes
Tuesday Patriots Notebook 4/16: News and Notes
Monday Patriots Notebook 4/15: News and Notes
Patriots News 4-14, Mock Draft 3.0, Gilmore, Law Rally For Bill 
Potential Patriot: Boston Globe’s Price Talks to Georgia WR McConkey
Friday Patriots Notebook 4/12: News and Notes
Not a First Round Pick? Hoge Doubles Down on Maye
Thursday Patriots Notebook 4/11: News and Notes
Back