PatsFans.com Menu
PatsFans.com - The Hub For New England Patriots Fans

2017 NFL Training Camp & Preseason Injuries

jmt57

Staff member
Reaction score

Does this mean his four game suspension carries over to 2018?

It doesn't really change the Baltimore RB depth chart all that much:
Terrance West
Danny Woodhead
Lorenzo Taliaferro
Javorius Allen

H/T to @robertweathers who thought that it would be better to have one thread for NFL TC injuries, and a separate one for other transactions (cuts and trades).

Baltimore has caught their annual injury bug early.

RB Kenneth Dixon is out for the year.

QB Joe Flacco has a back injury that according to the most optimistic (espn) will keep him out of the first week of training camp, to a more pessimistic Ian Rapoport reporting Flacco will be out for 3-6 weeks.

At TE: Dennis Pitta was waived after another injury (and his career is probably over), Ben Watson is attempting to recover from an achilles injury, and Maxx Williams (knee) and Crockett Gilmore (shoulder) are both recovering from surgeries as well.

Browns getting some ouchies.

H/T to @robertweathers who thought that it would be better to have one thread for NFL TC injuries, and a separate one for other transactions (cuts and trades).

QB Joe Flacco has a back injury that according to the most optimistic (espn) will keep him out of the first week of training camp, to a more pessimistic Ian Rapoport reporting Flacco will be out for 3-6 weeks.

At TE: Dennis Pitta was waived after another injury (and his career is probably over), Ben Watson is attempting to recover from an achilles injury, and Maxx Williams (knee) and Crockett Gilmore (shoulder) are both recovering from surgeries as well.

Cool. I just thought it might be easier to follow:D

Oh the injuries news, this time of the year I'm so starved for football that I miss even those news.

Hammy? Wow, I don't normally call athletes "glass" but.....his bones must seriously be made of rubber bands.

Sucks to be the best TE group in the NFL.

Does this mean his four game suspension carries over to 2018?

It doesn't really change the Baltimore RB depth chart all that much:
Terrance West
Danny Woodhead
Lorenzo Taliaferro
Javorius Allen

Not too sure about that. I think they really were hoping Dixon could become the guy.

Really no one else they have has the potential to be a lead back.

Hammy? Wow, I don't normally call athletes "glass" but.....his bones must seriously be made of rubber bands.

If they were rubber bands he'd recover quickly like Gumby.

He's made pf Pixy Stix

MORSE: Patriots QB Drake Maye Analysis and What to Expect in Round 2 and 3
Five Patriots/NFL Thoughts Following Night One of the 2024 NFL Draft
Friday Patriots Notebook 4/26: News and Notes
TRANSCRIPT: Patriots QB Drake Maye Conference Call
Patriots Now Have to Get to Work After Taking Maye
TRANSCRIPT: Eliot Wolf and Jerod Mayo After Patriots Take Drake Maye
Thursday Patriots Notebook 4/25: News and Notes
Patriots Kraft ‘Involved’ In Decision Making?  Zolak Says That’s Not the Case
MORSE: Final First Round Patriots Mock Draft
Slow Starts: Stark Contrast as Patriots Ponder Which Top QB To Draft
Back