PatsFans.com Menu
PatsFans.com - The Hub For New England Patriots Fans

2017 NFL Draft, Day Two Game-Day Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
New Orleans on the clock. If Butler goes......

Elite against the run for sure, we know Adams can play both ways. Maye probably can too

Jim Irsay just read this information and wept deeply, knowing now in his heart that his Hooker isn't what he thought it was, and Woody is getting all the action.

Were in the second round of the draft and theres so many linebaclers that
I think a team could draft their whole linebacker corps and be set for 10 years. Thats crazy

Calling it now, Panthers are going to wish they'd taken Ross in the 1st and Cook in the 2nd rather than McCaffrey in the 1st and Samuel in the 2nd. To be fair, it would've been hard to anticipate Cook falling that far, but I think Cook is a better fit for their offense than McCaffrey (who I like, but I think you need a more accurate, quick-strike QB to get the most of), and Ross is just plain better than Samuel.

Jim Irsay just read this information and wept deeply, knowing now in his heart that his Hooker isn't what he thought it was, and Woody is getting all the action.

No hooker, can play both ways. He will be fine. He has the highest ceiling of anyone in this draft, a high floor too I would say

Looking carefully at the post and considering referring it to the mods.

There has to be some inappropriate inuendo here.

:rolleyes:

Thank you New Orleans!!!!

Status
Not open for further replies.

New Patriots WR Javon Baker: ‘You ain’t gonna outwork me’
Friday Patriots Notebook 5/3: News and Notes
Thursday Patriots Notebook 5/2: News and Notes
Wednesday Patriots Notebook 5/1: News and Notes
TRANSCRIPT: Jerod Mayo’s Appearance on WEEI On Monday
Tuesday Patriots Notebook 4/30: News and Notes
TRANSCRIPT: Drake Maye’s Interview on WEEI on Jones & Mego with Arcand
MORSE: Rookie Camp Invitees and Draft Notes