PatsFans.com Menu
PatsFans.com - The Hub For New England Patriots Fans

2016 NFL Draft Big Board-version 1.0

I thought I would mix things up a bit and get an idea of how the top of the draft looks. Let me know what you think.

Big Board: version 1.0 | NEPatriotsDraft.com - 2014 NFL Draft

Just some friendly advice, it's really hard to read without numbers. Is Jonathan Bullard in the twenties or thirties? Without counting down from the top it's impossible to tell.

As for the list itself aside from the QBs being low (I agree with this), nothing really stands out as being "no way!" Good job.

Just some friendly advice, it's really hard to read without numbers. Is Jonathan Bullard in the twenties or thirties? Without counting down from the top it's impossible to tell.

As for the list itself aside from the QBs being low (I agree with this), nothing really stands out as being "no way!" Good job.
Ahh, I looked at that for 10 minutes and felt like something wasn't right. That is it. Going to fix it now.

Thanks for pointing that out, it has been fixed. I am tough on QB's and while I realize they will get pushed up I just can't in good consience put them any higher than the guys in front of them. It may be some Patriots bias because the team does not need a QB as well

Wednesday Patriots Notebook 4/17: News and Notes
Tuesday Patriots Notebook 4/16: News and Notes
Monday Patriots Notebook 4/15: News and Notes
Patriots News 4-14, Mock Draft 3.0, Gilmore, Law Rally For Bill 
Potential Patriot: Boston Globe’s Price Talks to Georgia WR McConkey
Friday Patriots Notebook 4/12: News and Notes
Not a First Round Pick? Hoge Doubles Down on Maye
Thursday Patriots Notebook 4/11: News and Notes
MORSE: Patriots Mock Draft #5 and Thoughts About Dugger Signing
Matthew Slater Set For New Role With Patriots
Back