PatsFans.com Menu
PatsFans.com - The Hub For New England Patriots Fans

2014 Patriots road trips. Who is going where?

Planning on heading to MIA and GB.

Shoot me a PM when that game gets closer. I'll be down there with some family, my girlfriend, and some friends if you care to meet up at our tailgate. It will be a mix of Dolphins fans and Pats fans (since half of my family was born in south Florida). We'll have flip cup, beer pong, cornhole, etc. going on.

Shoot me a PM when that game gets closer. I'll be down there with some family, my girlfriend, and some friends if you care to meet up at our tailgate. It will be a mix of Dolphins fans and Pats fans (since half of my family was born in south Florida). We'll have flip cup, beer pong, cornhole, etc. going on.
Sounds great, man. I will for sure.

Planning on heading to MIA and GB.

Those are 2 nice selections, although for much different reasons. I'm sure it's going to be pretty cool to see the historic Lambeau field, and that's not even bringing the awesome matchup into account.

No Miami for me after all, Kontra, unfortunately. Hope we can meet up here at a game sometime.

No Miami for me after all, Kontra, unfortunately. Hope we can meet up here at a game sometime.

Same here. I'll be down there... sweating my ass off. :D

I'll be at the Chargers game.

Do any of you belong to the Patriots Tailgate Facebook Group that exists for this very purpose? We have event pages for every road game where Pats fans are buying tickets, planning tailgates and parties the night before the game, etc.

https://www.facebook.com/groups/PatsTG/

i would hate to go to the GB game since that's a game i think they will lose....no that would be cool to go to.

I live in Vancouver so I will try to get to the Chargers game. May rent a car and drive to Vegas the day after. Wife will be happy.

Was at FedEx for pre-season, will make my yearly journey to Meadowlands for J E T S game(in law bowl)
Discussing KC...

For those of you going to GB, where are you flying into and staying?

I was thinking of going to Buffalo. Went to school there many many years ago n have never been back. One thing I do remember...how boring driving the NY Thruway was. Anyone else thinking of going?
MAybe..As for the thruway, it's those damn signs every 7 miles...Buffalo 290.Buffalo 283...Buffalo 276...Buffalo 269.......Travelled that road too many times.....

TRANSCRIPT: Eliot Wolf’s Pre-Draft Press Conference 4/18/24
Thursday Patriots Notebook 4/18: News and Notes
Wednesday Patriots Notebook 4/17: News and Notes
Tuesday Patriots Notebook 4/16: News and Notes
Monday Patriots Notebook 4/15: News and Notes
Patriots News 4-14, Mock Draft 3.0, Gilmore, Law Rally For Bill 
Potential Patriot: Boston Globe’s Price Talks to Georgia WR McConkey
Friday Patriots Notebook 4/12: News and Notes
Not a First Round Pick? Hoge Doubles Down on Maye
Thursday Patriots Notebook 4/11: News and Notes
Back