1st week Training Camp schedule

Status
Not open for further replies.

PATSNUTme

Paranoid Homer ex-moderator
PatsFans.com Supporter
Reaction score
From the Official Site:

FOXBOROUGH, Mass. - The New England Patriots will open their 50th annual training camp on Thursday, July 30 with practices scheduled for 9:30 a.m. and 3:45 p.m. Training camp will run through Aug. 18, with practices open to the public on the practice fields behind Gillette Stadium. Patriots fans of all ages are welcome to attend. Parking and admission are free. The practice schedule throughout training camp is tentative and subject to change. Fans planning to attend practices are encouraged to check Patriots.com for daily updates or call the training camp hotline at 508.549.0001.
The tentative practice schedule through the first seven days of training camp calls for two practices each day from Thursday, July 30 through Wednesday, Aug. 5, with a morning session from 9:30-11:15 a.m. and an afternoon session from 3:45-5:30 p.m.
THURSDAY, JULY 30 to WEDNESDAY AUG. 5
9:30 - 11:15 a.m. - Morning Practice
3:45 - 5:30 p.m. - Evening Practice

I will not be making the trip for the first week. But I do plan to make it down either the 2nd or 3rd week.

Last edited by a moderator:
Those who attend the initial days, let the rest of us know if there's a pattern as to whether the AM or PM session features pads. I'm planing on going on Monday.

Seeing that schedule posted, I had to call my doctor and I didn't even take a blue pill.:cool:

Football season is almost here- the most wonderful time of the year.

I'm hitting up either Thursday or Saturday (depends on the weather). Canada Represent!

I live in Foxboro and unfortuanately well fortuanately in this case I am unemployed so I will be to as many as I can.

Of the first 3 days I only antisipate missing sat morning. And shouldnt miss much of the next week either.

I will be sure to provide what highlights I pick up on.

I think this will be one of the most fun camps because IMO what will be most interesting this year will be Moss and Welker VS all the new DBs and the WR and DBs tend to work right in front of the crowd....opposed to last year when what I wanted to see most was Mayo who was on the far field for positionals.

also interested to see what a fully up and running Patriot Place will do to the crowds and atmosphere of camp.

It is pretty much here boys WOOOOOOOOOOWEEEEEEEEEEEEE good, great, grand, wonderful.

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.

New Patriots WR Javon Baker: ‘You ain’t gonna outwork me’
Friday Patriots Notebook 5/3: News and Notes
Thursday Patriots Notebook 5/2: News and Notes
Wednesday Patriots Notebook 5/1: News and Notes
TRANSCRIPT: Jerod Mayo’s Appearance on WEEI On Monday
Tuesday Patriots Notebook 4/30: News and Notes
TRANSCRIPT: Drake Maye’s Interview on WEEI on Jones & Mego with Arcand
MORSE: Rookie Camp Invitees and Draft Notes
Patriots Get Extension Done with Barmore