PatsFans.com Menu
PatsFans.com - The Hub For New England Patriots Fans

1st Round QB: Jordan Love or Jacob Eason

I'm with ya on that on brother ! I think when all is said and done, as we look back 15 years from now, would not be shocked if Herbert winds up being the best QB from the 2020 draft class. He just has it all, great arm strength, great touch, accuracy, great leader, just has it all. There is just something about him, he has the IT factor. I think he's gonna be great.

What has really impressed me about Herbert in the last couple months is coachability. He went from being shotgun-only to playing in a pro style offense in the senior bowl, and he did pretty well. Then, he wanted to show off platform throws during his pro day, and he had a really good coach that helped him demonstrate that. This is a guy that's going to be growing a lot as a professional. You can have all the tools, but if you don't have the mindset, they're useless.

I would go for Eason....just for the comedy.

I have done several mock drafts on The Draft Network and its either Jordan love or Justin Herbert at #23. I would love for Herbert to fall to #23. He has never taken a snap from under center, but he can be taught that. I think Herbert is a much superior QB, but would be happy with love at #23 too.

For me it's either Justin Herbert at #23 or No QBs at all until our 6th/7th-rounders...if then...

As much time as McDaniels reportedly spent with Herbert maybe Patriots are trading up.
But I bet one of the Chargers or Colts take him.

As much time as McDaniels reportedly spent with Herbert maybe Patriots are trading up.
But I bet one of the Chargers or Colts take him.
Tony Pauline's PFN website now has a mock draft simulator, and in it Justin Herbert is available at 23...and the franchise with the alkie owner who killed a woman is willing to trade #s 34 + 44 for 23 + 98...Still don't think that he's lasting that long however...

PFN Mock Draft Simulator

TRANSCRIPT: Eliot Wolf’s Pre-Draft Press Conference 4/18/24
Thursday Patriots Notebook 4/18: News and Notes
Wednesday Patriots Notebook 4/17: News and Notes
Tuesday Patriots Notebook 4/16: News and Notes
Monday Patriots Notebook 4/15: News and Notes
Patriots News 4-14, Mock Draft 3.0, Gilmore, Law Rally For Bill 
Potential Patriot: Boston Globe’s Price Talks to Georgia WR McConkey
Friday Patriots Notebook 4/12: News and Notes
Not a First Round Pick? Hoge Doubles Down on Maye
Thursday Patriots Notebook 4/11: News and Notes
Back