Status
Not open for further replies.

Ian

Administrator
Staff member
ADMINISTRATOR
Reaction score
I remember the reaction when he took the field, it was so cool:

I remember where I was when I learned about his stroke...it was unreal. My wife and I were on an anniversary trip and I recall the complete shock at the news, which came across the ticker along the bottom during a local news report. We just looked at each other thinking he was way too young and obviously feared the worst.

However, not only did he come back, but he played well for a long time after that. Definitely nobody quite like him...he’s an all-time great. Enjoy listening to him on WEEI each week. Very cool :cool:

Bruschi was my favorite defensive player in the early years (it probably transitioned to Vrabel at some point). To me he’s the guy I think of as a signature model Patriot

I was there...red seat...my first time i saw the Patriots...i remember very very well...
Tailgate outside stadium...we were 4...
I was in heaven...finally there...a dream came reality...

I.P.P. : you are a lucky man , I dont think I will ever get to see the team live.
Grazie Scotty...

I never thought i would be able to see live the Patriots 8 times with 2 Super Bowls...

Best Moment ever...confetti in Atlanta...but also in Minneapolis was something i will never forget...

I spent a lot of money for my team...but you live only once, correct ?

If you will hv opportunity try to go at Gillette...an "home" game is simply great

Thank you for this post! I remember the day that my then GF and I heard the news from my then sports news channel (BSPN) and I thought his career was over. I'm so happy that he not only came back, but he played well. I wish we could have gotten him another SB.

Tedy’s response:

Status
Not open for further replies.

Patriots Kraft ‘Involved’ In Decision Making?  Zolak Says That’s Not the Case
MORSE: Final First Round Patriots Mock Draft
Slow Starts: Stark Contrast as Patriots Ponder Which Top QB To Draft
Wednesday Patriots Notebook 4/24: News and Notes
Tuesday Patriots Notebook 4/23: News and Notes
MORSE: Final 7 Round Patriots Mock Draft, Matthew Slater News
Bruschi’s Proudest Moment: Former LB Speaks to MusketFire’s Marshall in Recent Interview
Monday Patriots Notebook 4/22: News and Notes
Patriots News 4-21, Kraft-Belichick, A.J. Brown Trade?
MORSE: Patriots Draft Needs and Draft Related Info
Back