PatsFans.com Menu
PatsFans.com - The Hub For New England Patriots Fans

11/24: Dallas Game

Status
Not open for further replies.

catent

In the Starting Line-Up
Reaction score
Will anyone from this forum be at the game? I'm driving up from Virginia with my buddy for my first in-person Pats game that weekend. We'll be in town from Saturday-Monday.

Would love to meetup with a poster or two if anyone will be at the game.

Also open to any general suggestions for attending a game, or staying in the Foxboro/Boston/NE area generally -- things to do, places to see, good restaurants, parking, hotels, etc., etc..

In that same vein, if anybody from this board is going to the Pats-Eagles game let me know....

In that same vein, if anybody from this board is going to the Pats-Eagles game let me know....
Good luck with that. Lived there for a decade or more. Im not headed back for this one. You are a brave man. Ive been cursed at, threatened with bodily harm and vomitted on at Eagles games. And that was back in the day when I used to cheer for them!

I'm going to the Bengals game if anybody wants to tailgate with my cousin and I.

Maybe the Texans game too.

Good luck with that. Lived there for a decade or more. Im not headed back for this one. You are a brave man. Ive been cursed at, threatened with bodily harm and vomitted on at Eagles games. And that was back in the day when I used to cheer for them!
Living down here ( native of Milton) in Philly for 35 years, I'm almost a local without the lobotomy , it is still safer being a Pats fan than at MetLife versus the Jets.. Went to the 07 opener and got pelted with all sorts of crap.. ( and this was BEFORE Mangini ratted)...
Went to week 17 versus Giants that year and was totally different. Giants fans were respectful and not crazy like toothless Jets fans.
Eagles fans are truly certifiable but it mostly versus NFC East rivals..
Best fights were Eagles-Giants at the old 700 level in the old Veteran's stadium.. Too bad there wasn't YouTube back then...

Went to Pats games in early 80's in Buffalo ( pre Bills mafia) and that was an experience..to be missed.....

Living down here ( native of Milton) in Philly for 35 years, I'm almost a local without the lobotomy , it is still safer being a Pats fan than at MetLife versus the Jets.. Went to the 07 opener and got pelted with all sorts of crap.. ( and this was BEFORE Mangini ratted)...
Went to week 17 versus Giants that year and was totally different. Giants fans were respectful and not crazy like toothless Jets fans.
Eagles fans are truly certifiable but it mostly versus NFC East rivals..
Best fights were Eagles-Giants at the old 700 level in the old Veteran's stadium.. Too bad there wasn't YouTube back then...

Went to Pats games in early 80's in Buffalo ( pre Bills mafia) and that was an experience..to be missed.....
I’ve gone to the game @Jets twice in the last few years. The week 16 loss in 2015 and our win last year.

It’s not dangerous... largely because like 30% of the stadium is pats fans

I’ve gone to the game @Jets twice in the last few years. The week 16 loss in 2015 and our win last year.

It’s not dangerous... largely because like 30% of the stadium is pats fans
well, that's 7 against 3..not good odds.

well, that's 7 against 3..not good odds.
Right, but the point is more that when a very significant share of the stadium is pats fans, they're less likely to take notice of a pats fan and have a "get him" mentality

I'll be there. You get tickets yet?

I'm going to the Bengals game if anybody wants to tailgate with my cousin and I.

Maybe the Texans game too.
Hey, I'm going to the Bengals game. Sitting in section 152. Would love to tailgate with you! I'm thinking there will be lots of Pat's fans in Cincy.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Tuesday Patriots Notebook 4/16: News and Notes
Monday Patriots Notebook 4/15: News and Notes
Patriots News 4-14, Mock Draft 3.0, Gilmore, Law Rally For Bill 
Potential Patriot: Boston Globe’s Price Talks to Georgia WR McConkey
Friday Patriots Notebook 4/12: News and Notes
Not a First Round Pick? Hoge Doubles Down on Maye
Thursday Patriots Notebook 4/11: News and Notes
MORSE: Patriots Mock Draft #5 and Thoughts About Dugger Signing
Matthew Slater Set For New Role With Patriots
Wednesday Patriots Notebook 4/10: News and Notes