PatsFans.com Menu
PatsFans.com - The Hub For New England Patriots Fans

10th Annual DW Toys Trade-A Rama

Status
Not open for further replies.
I get them in 10 mg tablets at the compassion center here in RI. A good 5-6 hours of complete relief from pain in my joints. There is no "high" or anything weird with your metabolism or any of these other boogeyman "evil satanic maryjoowanner!!!" lies constantly propagated by these propped up "experts". Follow the money and you always find Big Pharm behind the fake "science". The last time I went to the center I bought ten 10 mg doses for 50 dollars. I still have six...that was a month and a half ago. It's not too often but when the barometric pressure goes way low in advance of a particularly powerful weather event, my joints really ache. The CBD's are without question THE best medication I've ever used for this pain. I come from a big family with a significant law enforcement, medical and educational background and they are extremely reserved when it comes to the use of CBD's.....wait...I mean they WERE reserved about it. I have a cousin who's a state cop who would bust me in a minute for possession of weed if I broke that law. He swears by the CBD's now for his lower back pain. He and four other staties have recently acquired a controlling interest in a state compassion center in Warwick and plan on expanding services, including producing specific CBD's engineered for certain maladies.

This is the now. It is only going to grow and make a large footprint on the local economies. Here in R.I., the people with the money and the clout have already staked out their territories.

I get them in 10 mg tablets at the compassion center here in RI. A good 5-6 hours of complete relief from pain in my joints. There is no "high" or anything weird with your metabolism or any of these other boogeyman "evil satanic maryjoowanner!!!" lies constantly propagated by these propped up "experts". Follow the money and you always find Big Pharm behind the fake "science". The last time I went to the center I bought ten 10 mg doses for 50 dollars. I still have six...that was a month and a half ago. It's not too often but when the barometric pressure goes way low in advance of a particularly powerful weather event, my joints really ache. The CBD's are without question THE best medication I've ever used for this pain. I come from a big family with a significant law enforcement, medical and educational background and they are extremely reserved when it comes to the use of CBD's.....wait...I mean they WERE reserved about it. I have a cousin who's a state cop who would bust me in a minute for possession of weed if I broke that law. He swears by the CBD's now for his lower back pain. He and four other staties have recently acquired a controlling interest in a state compassion center in Warwick and plan on expanding services, including producing specific CBD's engineered for certain maladies.

This is the now. It is only going to grow and make a large footprint on the local economies. Here in R.I., the people with the money and the clout have already staked out their territories.
Thanks, man. I’ve gotten some good advice from Deus and others regarding some leads on exercise techniques and stretching habits, but I’m just not “there” quite yet. In the meantime, I’d love to try something like this as opposed to upping any other meds.

I’ve been waiting for the PA medical marijuana program to start because I’d be able to get the non-THC CBD pills there, but they’ve been dragging their feet for a long time in terms of getting the program up and running, at least in my area. That won’t stop any number of docs from offering Fentanyl and other hard drugs, though. What a joke.

Last edited:
Please remember. These are just for fun Cousins. Could they be real? .......Maybe.
Round 1
Pick
1. Cleveland Browns Sam Darnold, QB, USC

2. New York Giants Saquon Barkley, RB, Penn State

3. New York Jets from Indianapolis Colts Josh Rosen, QB, UCLA

4. Cleveland Browns from Houston Texans Bradley Chubb, DE, N.C. State

5. TRADE -Miami Dolphins from N.E. Patriots through Denver Broncos. Miami pick Josh Allen, QB, Wyoming.

Pats get PICK #5 (to be sent to Miami), 4th round #106, plus QB Paxton Lynch from Broncos

Broncos get RB Gillislee (few RB’s on roster) and TE Gronkowski, plus 2019 Pats 5th round. Enough Gronk B.S. if he no longer wants to be here. Closer to west coast. Former 1st rounder Lynch is roster competition, was misused in Denver but has NFL snaps. Josh gets new project. Lynch already works with Alex Guerrero. Hmmmm? Better college stats than 2018 big three QB’s. Could be steal from Elway. At worst, future trade bait.

In double trade, Pats get #11, #42 from Dolphins for pick #5

6. TRADE -N.Y.Giants from Indianapolis Colts through New York Jets. Giants pick Quenton Nelson, OG, Notre Dame

Colts get WR Odell Beckham Colts have CAP room at $59mm (Giants have CAP space to now sign cheaper Dez Bryant)

7. Tampa Bay Buccaneers Derwin James, S, Florida State

8. Chicago Bears Tremaine Edmunds, LB, Virginia Tech

9. San Francisco 49ers Roquan Smith, LB, Georgia

10. TRADE -Dallas Cowboys from Oakland Raiders Cowboys pick Calvin Ridley, WR, Alabama

Raiders get pick #19 and Cowboys 2nd round pick #50

11. N.E Patriots from Miami Dolphins. Patriots pick Baker Mayfield, QB, Oklahoma

12. TRADE -Indianapolis Colts from Buffalo Bills through Cincinnati Bengals. Colts pick Mike McGlinchey, OT, Notre Dame

Colts get #12 plus also receive Bills second Round pick #53

Bills get QB Andrew Luck who can sit and mend because of the McCarron addition

13. TRADE-L.A.Chargers from Washington Redskins. Chargers pick Lamar Jackson, QB, Louisville

Redskins get Chargers #17, a third round pick #84 and a 2019 5th.

14. Green Bay Packers Da’Ron Payne, DT, Alabama

15. Arizona Cardinals Minkah Fitzpatrick, S, Alabama (Honey Badger replacement)

16. Baltimore Ravens Denzel Ward, CB, Ohio State

17. Washington Redskins form Los Angeles Chargers Vita Vea, DT, Washington

18. TRADE-N.E. Patriots from Seattle Seahawks Patriots pick Marcus Davenport, DE, UTSA

Seahawks get 2nd round picks #42,#43 (Seattle need picks to rebuild) Pats have picks

19. L.A. Raiders from Dallas Cowboys Raiders pick Rashaan Evans, LB, Alabama

20. Detroit Lions Leighton Vander Esch, LB, Boise State

22. TRADE- Eagles from Buffalo Bills through Kansas City Chiefs. Eagles pick Harold Landry, Edge, Boston College

Colts get QB Nick Foles and also receive Eagles 5th round #169 (Foles is parting gift for Frank Reich. No knowledge lag or unfamiliarality) Who knows if Luck is ever back right? Colts won’t wait after three years. Bills can give Luck time. Foles is proven commodity. Foles with T.Y. Hilton, Doyle, Ebron and OBJ are lethal.

23. New England Patriots from Los Angeles Rams Dallas Goedert, TE, South Dakota State

24. TRADE-Seattle Seahawks from Carolina Panthers. Seahawks pick . Maurice Hurst, DT, Michigan

Panthers get S Earl Thomas and 2019 Seahawks 4th round pick .Thomas wants out. Good fit in Charlotte. Hurst takes Bennett’s place.

25. Tennessee Titans Courtland Sutton, WR, SMU (replaces Decker. Red Zone add)

26. Atlanta Falcons Arden Key, LB, LSU (replaces Clayborn)

27. New Orleans Saints Isaiah Wynn, OG, Georgia

28. Pittsburgh Steelers Josh Jackson, CB, Iowa

29. Jacksonville Jaguars Billy Price, C, Ohio State

30. Minnesota Vikings Taven Bryan, DT, Florida

31. TRADE-AZ. Cardinals from New England Patriots Cardinals pick Mason Rudolph, QB, Oklahoma State

Patriots get 4th round pick #79 and Cardinals 1st round pick in 2019. Patriots have no 4th.

32. Philadelphia Eagles Kolton Miller, OT, UCLA

Impressions? Threats?
DW Toys
In regards to the possibility of picking up Paxton Lynch, I would think that Bill Belichick would want to stay as far away from another Alex Guerrero follower as possible. Just a thought.

Too close to it. I beg to differ. 90% switch to higher octane. Maybe you are in the 10% who hasn't said...."next" Good for you.
Don't want any stoners driving my bus, train, cab, limo plane or "protecting" me, or fire or military. Don't want stoners teaching my kids fixing my car or doctoring me.
If you work stocking shelves or delivering papers if you can find the street....go for it.
Just one man's opinion sir.
DW Toys
Jeez, if you feel that way about stoners, I can't imagine what you think about drinkers. Alchohol related deaths are 3rd leading preventable cause of death in the US.

You're certainly entitled to your opinion and harsh judgments, no matter how disconnected from reality they are. That said, your prejudice against stoners is unwarranted. Reminds people who are way into politics. They blame the entire left or right for the actions and beliefs of a tiny minority of radicals.

Jeez, if you feel that way about stoners, I can't imagine what you think about drinkers. Alchohol related deaths are 3rd leading preventable cause of death in the US.

You're certainly entitled to your opinion and harsh judgments, no matter how disconnected from reality they are. That said, your prejudice against stoners is unwarranted. Reminds people who are way into politics. They blame the entire left or right for the actions and beliefs of a tiny minority of radicals.
The fact remains that harsher drug opiate related deaths are down in the high majority of states that legalized weed, because people are using that instead, which pretty much destroys his theory of it leading to other drugs, at least in 2018. I think he may have had an argument at one point in time but it’s probably not the present.

This isn’t 1970, and we’re not talking about a bunch of teenagers who are experimenting. Our country is currently going through the worst drug epidemic that the United States has ever seen, and it’s not even close. There are a multitude of reasons for weed to be legalized, including the reduction of overdoses on painkillers and heroin, as well as the funding of drug treatment programs and deterrence education. I don’t use it myself, but I am most certainly for the decriminalization and outright legalization of it for many reasons.

Anyway, back to the mock, and the idea of trading all the way up to #5, only to trade back down to give the Dolphins their QB of the future.

Every time I bring up a "green card" for my wife and I to a Doctor, he changes the subject...

Sleep is a challenge for me.. and that is not one of the conditions deemed as a requirement for a green card in RI..

Interestingly John Boehner, is now a lobbyist for the Legal Marijuana Industry.. Boehner is a "stoner" who would've thunk..

Every time I bring up a "green card" for my wife and I to a Doctor, he changes the subject...

Sleep is a challenge for me.. and that is not one of the conditions deemed as a requirement for a green card in RI..

Interestingly John Boehner, is now a lobbyist for the Legal Marijuana Industry.. Boehner is a "stoner" who would've thunk..

Thundermist CAN'T endorse your application for the license because they get federal aid. Same for Lifespan. I use Greenscript in North Kingstown. It's listed in Google. Hope this helps.

Please remember. These are just for fun Cousins. Could they be real? .......Maybe.
Round 1
Pick
1. Cleveland Browns Sam Darnold, QB, USC

2. New York Giants Saquon Barkley, RB, Penn State

3. New York Jets from Indianapolis Colts Josh Rosen, QB, UCLA

4. Cleveland Browns from Houston Texans Bradley Chubb, DE, N.C. State

5. TRADE -Miami Dolphins from N.E. Patriots through Denver Broncos. Miami pick Josh Allen, QB, Wyoming.

Pats get PICK #5 (to be sent to Miami), 4th round #106, plus QB Paxton Lynch from Broncos

Broncos get RB Gillislee (few RB’s on roster) and TE Gronkowski, plus 2019 Pats 5th round. Enough Gronk B.S. if he no longer wants to be here. Closer to west coast. Former 1st rounder Lynch is roster competition, was misused in Denver but has NFL snaps. Josh gets new project. Lynch already works with Alex Guerrero. Hmmmm? Better college stats than 2018 big three QB’s. Could be steal from Elway. At worst, future trade bait.

In double trade, Pats get #11, #42 from Dolphins for pick #5

6. TRADE -N.Y.Giants from Indianapolis Colts through New York Jets. Giants pick Quenton Nelson, OG, Notre Dame

Colts get WR Odell Beckham Colts have CAP room at $59mm (Giants have CAP space to now sign cheaper Dez Bryant)

7. Tampa Bay Buccaneers Derwin James, S, Florida State

8. Chicago Bears Tremaine Edmunds, LB, Virginia Tech

9. San Francisco 49ers Roquan Smith, LB, Georgia

10. TRADE -Dallas Cowboys from Oakland Raiders Cowboys pick Calvin Ridley, WR, Alabama

Raiders get pick #19 and Cowboys 2nd round pick #50

11. N.E Patriots from Miami Dolphins. Patriots pick Baker Mayfield, QB, Oklahoma

12. TRADE -Indianapolis Colts from Buffalo Bills through Cincinnati Bengals. Colts pick Mike McGlinchey, OT, Notre Dame

Colts get #12 plus also receive Bills second Round pick #53

Bills get QB Andrew Luck who can sit and mend because of the McCarron addition

13. TRADE-L.A.Chargers from Washington Redskins. Chargers pick Lamar Jackson, QB, Louisville

Redskins get Chargers #17, a third round pick #84 and a 2019 5th.

14. Green Bay Packers Da’Ron Payne, DT, Alabama

15. Arizona Cardinals Minkah Fitzpatrick, S, Alabama (Honey Badger replacement)

16. Baltimore Ravens Denzel Ward, CB, Ohio State

17. Washington Redskins form Los Angeles Chargers Vita Vea, DT, Washington

18. TRADE-N.E. Patriots from Seattle Seahawks Patriots pick Marcus Davenport, DE, UTSA

Seahawks get 2nd round picks #42,#43 (Seattle need picks to rebuild) Pats have picks

19. L.A. Raiders from Dallas Cowboys Raiders pick Rashaan Evans, LB, Alabama

20. Detroit Lions Leighton Vander Esch, LB, Boise State

22. TRADE- Eagles from Buffalo Bills through Kansas City Chiefs. Eagles pick Harold Landry, Edge, Boston College

Colts get QB Nick Foles and also receive Eagles 5th round #169 (Foles is parting gift for Frank Reich. No knowledge lag or unfamiliarality) Who knows if Luck is ever back right? Colts won’t wait after three years. Bills can give Luck time. Foles is proven commodity. Foles with T.Y. Hilton, Doyle, Ebron and OBJ are lethal.

23. New England Patriots from Los Angeles Rams Dallas Goedert, TE, South Dakota State

24. TRADE-Seattle Seahawks from Carolina Panthers. Seahawks pick . Maurice Hurst, DT, Michigan

Panthers get S Earl Thomas and 2019 Seahawks 4th round pick .Thomas wants out. Good fit in Charlotte. Hurst takes Bennett’s place.

25. Tennessee Titans Courtland Sutton, WR, SMU (replaces Decker. Red Zone add)

26. Atlanta Falcons Arden Key, LB, LSU (replaces Clayborn)

27. New Orleans Saints Isaiah Wynn, OG, Georgia

28. Pittsburgh Steelers Josh Jackson, CB, Iowa

29. Jacksonville Jaguars Billy Price, C, Ohio State

30. Minnesota Vikings Taven Bryan, DT, Florida

31. TRADE-AZ. Cardinals from New England Patriots Cardinals pick Mason Rudolph, QB, Oklahoma State

Patriots get 4th round pick #79 and Cardinals 1st round pick in 2019. Patriots have no 4th.

32. Philadelphia Eagles Kolton Miller, OT, UCLA

Impressions? Threats?
DW Toys

Totally insane.

I love it!

Yeah I'm looking into it down here. I have a disk herniation in L4/S5 region from a car accident in 2016 and refuse to take opioids on a regular basis. So I mostly just deal with the pain. It's disturbing how quickly these doctors will prescribe you opioids if you have an injury. The only question I get is "do you want pain medication?" If I say yes, I can get it. Disgusting. This looks interesting and I suppose I could clear it with my employer due to state law. I have a high pain tolerance and can deal with it most days but some days are worse than others. I've read that CBD has helped many people and your testimony is just the most recent one.

So we lose Gronk and get Paxton Lynch? Sounds like something the IRS invented to give us diarrhea.

It's all about the money. That's why they get in to this Marahoochy stuff.
Again if you read through my thoughts, it has affected friends and family.
I really don't drink either so throw that hurdle out.

I guess just be glad it was not up to me.

It is being normalized to allow people who got it passed in many states, to make an infinity amount of dollars.
Really working well out in Colorado as the stoners pour in there. Traffic related deaths are up with users. depression, schizophrenia etc.
Hey if it's medicinal so be it.
Recreational.....stoner. Why smoke if the goal isn't to get high? Riddle me that please.

This tread isn't about dope. It's Draft and such.
If dope works for you, so be it.
DW Toys

Boehner is into the green because of a different kind of green.

So we lose Gronk and get Paxton Lynch? Sounds like something the IRS invented to give us diarrhea.

Not quite. We trade Gronk for the 5th pick and Lynch as one of those first rounder BB reclamation projects he enjoys, more or less a throw in. At the worst he becomes trade bate. But his numbers were the same if not better than the Big 3 this year. He was injured his rookie year.

We swap the 5th with Miami for their second#42 and their #11th pick so they get Allen or Rosen and we take Mayfield.

We take that Miami #42 plus our #43 and package that to get #18 in the first as Seattle is desperate for picks (trade value numbers are perfect). At #18 we pick Marcus Davenport who might be the best pure pass rusher in the Draft.

So.....
Gronk, Gillislee and our pick #43, bring us top 10 in Draft QB Mayfield, the best edge rusher Davenport and Lynch (a younger upgrade on Hoyer at the least) and a lowered CAP.
DW Toys

Status
Not open for further replies.

TRANSCRIPT: Eliot Wolf’s Pre-Draft Press Conference 4/18/24
Thursday Patriots Notebook 4/18: News and Notes
Wednesday Patriots Notebook 4/17: News and Notes
Tuesday Patriots Notebook 4/16: News and Notes
Monday Patriots Notebook 4/15: News and Notes
Patriots News 4-14, Mock Draft 3.0, Gilmore, Law Rally For Bill 
Potential Patriot: Boston Globe’s Price Talks to Georgia WR McConkey
Friday Patriots Notebook 4/12: News and Notes
Not a First Round Pick? Hoge Doubles Down on Maye