PatsFans.com Menu
PatsFans.com - The Hub For New England Patriots Fans

1/1/23 Dolphins @ Patriots pregame thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
21-17 Dolphins

One of Miamis gamebreakers on offense will turn the game and we'll get the usual spluttering offense and find a way to lose.

Sniff, it's beautiful. :p

Attachments

• Screenshot_20221225_163048_Twitter.jpg
    Screenshot_20221225_163048_Twitter.jpg
    167.3 KB · Views: 17
Pats have unofficially entered the playoffs, "Round of 64," Dec Madness, whatever you want to call it. Pretty much no room for error at this point, so a loss and they're out. Long term looking like a warm wet day. Nice thing about Mac is that he hasn't had an INT that was his "fault" (hit while throwing) since Chicago's did it hit the sky wire thing (and that was debated) over 2 months ago. Tua was obviously sloppy today, but we'll see if there's any carryover. Go Pats!

I want this one a lot its been a real tough year but honestly when I saw the schedule come out I thought 9-8 or 8-9. And we can still get there.

With some of the games vs Mia the past few years we owe them a spoiler game.

And who knows if we can pull it off maybe a path to the playoffs opens up and at a minimum week 18 would matter.
You're one of the few realistic fans. I remember seeing the predictions thread back in August and there were a lot of delusional fans who had this team at 11 and 12 wins.

Line Marcus up against him?
May not be a bad idea. No height disadvantage and is probably the closest to him in terms of speed and shiftiness.

He will need cover over the top every play though.

That's a gift. Our luck is turning. Very winnable game. I'd much rather win next two and get in the playoffs over better draft position.

You're one of the few realistic fans. I remember seeing the predictions thread back in August and there were a lot of delusional fans who had this team at 11 and 12 wins.
I probably said 20-0 in that thread lol

I can't believe this team even has a chance still. They don't deserve it but they have it. Might as well............lose again in some other crazy way none of us can even begin to fathom yet. GO PATS!

The NFL is weird this season - a good weird. Bad teams can still win divisions, some with losing records. Pats being only 1 game back of Hill/Waddle/Tua etc when Miami are apparently the greatest show on turf and the Pats a dumpster fire is remarkable. Parity in the NFL is messy and confusing but makes for fun games where "any given Sunday" has never been truer.

And, if the Pats win, the Dolphins are out of the post season and the Pats are 7th seed.

If Buffalo holds on and KC does not lose, NE would face KC @ KC, if I'm not mistaken. The Pats defense is better than they were game # 1 and they just did a good job of holding Joe Burrow to 22 points.

Bring back Dante to get the Oline to play better. Other than Onwenu and Andrews (most of the time) it’s deeply disappointing. Yeah, I’m looking at you, Cole Stange.

And tell Rhamadre not to phuck up this week, our best player on offense.

And how about letting our best WR shine—both halves. Everyone knows that’s not Agholor, BoneTy (another second round draft bust), or Parker.

Let me punctuate this the Ashley way:

It’s Bourne Supremacy!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Thursday Patriots Notebook 5/2: News and Notes
Wednesday Patriots Notebook 5/1: News and Notes
TRANSCRIPT: Jerod Mayo’s Appearance on WEEI On Monday
Tuesday Patriots Notebook 4/30: News and Notes
TRANSCRIPT: Drake Maye’s Interview on WEEI on Jones & Mego with Arcand
MORSE: Rookie Camp Invitees and Draft Notes
Patriots Get Extension Done with Barmore
Monday Patriots Notebook 4/29: News and Notes
Patriots News 4-28, Draft Notes On Every Draft Pick
MORSE: A Closer Look at the Patriots Undrafted Free Agents