Play-by-play: Dan Fouts
Analyst: Rob Parker
Journalists: Trollin’ Volin
Game day radio: Felger & Mazz
Inactive: AB

Should be quite pleasant :D
LOL.

Bad match up for NE.

RPO here we go. Allen is mobile and thinks nothing of playing ball carrier. The NE defense can't stop the run anymore.

The Bill's defense is going to give Bailey and Folk lots of work.

Get ready for another 17-13 slugfest

No simple games for teams fighting for playoff spots and then Vince Lombardi Trophy.

Can any Pats receivers get open against this Bills secondary? I was impressed by their defense last night. Their offense kept turning the ball over but the defense kept taking it back. Glad the game is home. Another 13 to 9 nail biter?

God help us against that defense. That's all I have to say.

This is the pivotal game of the year. If the Patriots lose, it's highly unlikely they end up with a bye (they'd need the Chiefs to lose out) and could even lose the division should they drop the Dolphins game (and you know Flores will be up for that game with a team that doesn't look as hapless as they did earlier this year).

If the Patriots win and things break their way, they could be playing with a chance for HFA (if the Ravens lose, in which case the Ravens could even end up playing WC weekend should they lose in week 17 and the Chiefs win out) or locked into the 2 seed with a chance to rest starters week 17 (if the Ravens win and Chiefs lose next week).

On the other side, the Bills have a shot at the division and an outside chance at the 2 seed (if they win out, the Patriots lose to the Dolphins, Chiefs drop at least one), so they'll be up for this one too. Not going to be an easy game. Like the game earlier this year, it's going to be a slugfest where the Patriots need to force Allen to make mistakes and limit their own. I don't expect to be breathing easy with this one until the fat lady sings.

#1 12.9 PPG v #2 15.9 PPG
#1 57.4 passer rating v #2 76.7 passer rating

Officiating crew: Boger n’ company
Play-by-play: Dan Fouts
Analyst: Rob Parker
Journalists: Trollin’ Volin
Game day radio: Felger & Mazz
Inactive: AB

Should be quite pleasant :D

this just saved your life.

KindlyCloudyEquine-size_restricted.gif

we meet again friends.

Great to Cyber-see you again. I've been pulling for you guys this season but I might have overdone it. ;)

I did notice that your team has been getting the Rodney Dangerfield treatment from the mediots. What's with that? The team is 10-4, not 7-7. When the Bills offense comes around they'll be even tougher.

Everything depends on the middle of the O-line. If Shaq is out, and Ferentz and Karras are guard/center, they can be destroyed by the Bills. The Bills totally disrespected the Steelers OL and they have every reason to have the same attitude toward the Patriots.

Gotta run the ball against them behind a left side of Thuney, Wynn and Watson.

Bad match up for NE.

RPO here we go. Allen is mobile and thinks nothing of playing ball carrier. The NE defense can't stop the run anymore.

The Bill's defense is going to give Bailey and Folk lots of work.

Every game against a good team is a bad match for NE this year. If they can not beat Buffalo at home then they do not deserve a bye and will be at best one and done in the playoffs

I hope that we're onto Buffalo. They were certainly onto us that last time we played them.

Josh Allen is still terrible. Force him to throw the ball and we’ll win.

He has improved significantly from the last time they met. His interception rate is way down and the guy is like a bulldozer when he runs it. Yes he is not the most accurate but does not seem to make as many mistakes

It's a little different...that's for sure. "Not that there is anything wrong with that"...

giphy.gif

Did Allen seriously do this or is this some kind of simulation?

Get ready for another 17-13 slugfest
Bills defense is the best and most consistent in the NFL in my opinion.

Their front 7 is scary and their DB's are also excellent. That is what drafting many years high up in order and having a QB on a rookie contract will allow for (they can sign many good FA's each year). But under their new FO they have made great draft picks and their FA signings have been excellent.

He has improved significantly from the last time they met. His interception rate is way down and the guy is like a bulldozer when he runs it. Yes he is not the most accurate but does not seem to make as many mistakes

He’s still incredibly inaccurate. I’d be shocked if we didn’t get at least a couple picks.

I will be on a business trip next weekend and even nice hotels (Hilton Garden Inn) seem to be about 50-50 as to whether they carry the NFL Network. I'm hoping they have it, since I planned my flight to get there early enough to watch.

He still has horrible mechanism. His stance was wide a couple times last night which translates into sailing passes. One of those was an INT that went right above Cole Beasley's hands.

Status
Not open for further replies.

TRANSCRIPT: Eliot Wolf’s Pre-Draft Press Conference 4/18/24
Thursday Patriots Notebook 4/18: News and Notes
Wednesday Patriots Notebook 4/17: News and Notes
Tuesday Patriots Notebook 4/16: News and Notes
Monday Patriots Notebook 4/15: News and Notes
Patriots News 4-14, Mock Draft 3.0, Gilmore, Law Rally For Bill 
Potential Patriot: Boston Globe’s Price Talks to Georgia WR McConkey
Friday Patriots Notebook 4/12: News and Notes
Not a First Round Pick? Hoge Doubles Down on Maye
Thursday Patriots Notebook 4/11: News and Notes