PatsFans.com Menu
PatsFans.com - The Hub For New England Patriots Fans

“Expert” predictions thread

Status
Not open for further replies.

sb1

PatsFans.com Retired Jersey Club
Reaction score
CBSSports.com are 7-1 on the Patriots (including Pete Prisco) to win. Link: NFL Football Expert Picks - CBSSports.com

Tomlinson: 41-38 Rams
Sharpe: 41-37 Rams
Deion Sanders: Pats

NFL Network: 4-2 Rams (Reggie Bush says Pats in a blowout)

Romo has it 28-24 with the losing team having the ball unable to score at the end.

Brandon Lang is one of the best sports betters in the world. He has picked correctly on the Patriots 8 out of 8 times in the Brady/BB run and is 23-3-2 in the super bowl for picking the spread. He is strongly suggesting he likes the Pats -2.5 in this one. (For those who don't know, he is the guy the movie 'Two for the Money' is based off of)

Here is the non-bet bet.

Famous Handicapper Brandon Lang on the Super Bowl Matchup

Last edited:
Just saw NFL Live clip ESPN.
All 3 picked the Patriots. Woody, Yates and Coach Fox.

Brandon Lang is one of the best sports betters in the world. He has picked correctly on the Patriots 8 out of 8 times in the Brady/BB run and is 23-3-2 in the super bowl for picking the spread. He is strongly suggesting he likes the Pats -2.5 in this one. (For those who don't know, he is the guy the movie 'Two for the Money' is based off of)

Here is the non-bet bet.

Famous Handicapper Brandon Lang on the Super Bowl Matchup
Did he state that his pick would be in tomorrow. I was getting a off and on audio

Did he state that his pick would be in tomorrow. I was getting a off and on audio

He stated his official pick would be in tomorrow. But considering he said he the Rams DL would need the game of their lives to win I think it is clear he is siding with the Patriots.

There is clearly a strong implication that he believes our OL does another solid job and keeps Brady clean enough to win.

He stated his official pick would be in tomorrow. But considering he said he the Rams DL would need the game of their lives to win I think it is clear he is siding with the Patriots.

There is clearly a strong implication that he believes our OL does another solid job and keeps Brady clean enough to win.
I also got that feeling. He kept referring to we are always there in the end. But I got a strong sense he is going with the Pats because he is torn but in the end you can’t bet against BB and Brady

Also waiting on that mystery guy who puts in the 10 million dollar bet a day or two before the game. He has been right the last two years

Last edited:
Mike Florio has Patriots in a blowout, and Chris Simms thinks Pats too.

I just want a good game. We’ve been spoiled for awhile now with mostly close Super Bowls.

I just want a good game. We’ve been spoiled for awhile now with mostly close Super Bowls.

I don't. My heart can legitimately not take any more close Super Bowls. I know that sounds like a spoiled statement considering you're a Jags fan and would kill to be in this many close Super Bowls, but it does a number on your heart and your stress is through the roof the entire time. I'm not sure how anyone that posts on this forum is still alive, to be honest.

Please be a blowout so that I can eat my snacks comfortably.
My dogs would appreciate a blowout. I've calmed down as I've started to get older, but the AFCCG was vintage Kontra. My dogs were hiding terrified under the table because I was screaming like a lunatic.

Has anyone noticed that experts that historically dont like the Patriots or Brady almost always pick the other team in big games? I wonder who Rob Parker and Max Kellerman like in this game?

Last edited:
My dogs would appreciate a blowout. I've calmed down as I've started to get older, but the AFCCG was vintage Kontra. My dogs were hiding terrified under the table because I was screaming like a lunatic.

I contained myself for the most part but went off like a bomb when I thought Jules touched that punt.

I contained myself for the most part but went off like a bomb when I thought Jules touched that punt.
Yeah that’s where I began to spiral out of control as well. I said things about Edelman that I’m not proud of. I said worse things about him after the ball bounced off his hands and got picked. But then I had the usual love for him after the game was over.

Status
Not open for further replies.

TRANSCRIPT: Patriots QB Drake Maye Conference Call
Patriots Now Have to Get to Work After Taking Maye
TRANSCRIPT: Eliot Wolf and Jerod Mayo After Patriots Take Drake Maye
Thursday Patriots Notebook 4/25: News and Notes
Patriots Kraft ‘Involved’ In Decision Making?  Zolak Says That’s Not the Case
MORSE: Final First Round Patriots Mock Draft
Slow Starts: Stark Contrast as Patriots Ponder Which Top QB To Draft
Wednesday Patriots Notebook 4/24: News and Notes
Tuesday Patriots Notebook 4/23: News and Notes
MORSE: Final 7 Round Patriots Mock Draft, Matthew Slater News