PatsFans.com Menu
PatsFans.com - The Hub For New England Patriots Fans

Wonderlic and Kevin Curtis

Status
Not open for further replies.
Younger brother, but he was drafted and has played for this Lions. The Rams don't own his rights.

Thanks...something didn't quite add up here. :rolleyes:

Last edited:
Cousins,
RIP DJ!

Shocker of the day. Found this in a draft site with a pretty good proposal.See below!
Thoughts?
DW TOYS

Approved Trades:
RAMS GET:
PATRIOTS 1ST ROUNDER AND THE PATS 3RD

PATRIOTS GET:
TERRY HOLT

I'll take it.

I like the "cousins" thing, BTW. I may steal it.

Both Kevin Curtis and Drew Bennett have a fatal flaw. The are both less

than 30 years old. This means that they will probably demand David

Givens' money. Will the Pats be willing to come up with this much?

Sure did.. Its a weak way to judge a persons intelligence.. I also said schools are tending to lean towards looking at the entire body of work. Years before SATS were make or break for a lot of people.

I work with guys who have their CCNP or MCSE and they are great test takers. But when it comes crunch time, those issues are referred to my guys that can work on the fly.. Stats and Certifications only get u so far in my book.. From what I've seen, the Wonderlic probably isn't worth its weight in paper.. As someone pointed out, V Young got an 8 and looks to be a franchise QB..

This is usually what people say when they score low on their SAT's and find out that they really aren't as smart as they thought they were.

The SAT is all about performing under pressure. Brady's pressure is sitting in the pocket, reading the defense and making a quick decision. A student's pressure is sitting in that testing room reading the test and making a quick decision.

It was funny as hell watching all the kids who thought they were god's gift to education choking on the SAT and getting their noses all out of joint. As soon as they found out that they sucked under pressure when they had to rely on their own intelligence, all of a sudden SAT's were "not a good judge of intelligence". The best part was watching them piss away their parent's money on Kaplan classes only to see their scores improve 10 points.

Both Kevin Curtis and Drew Bennett have a fatal flaw. The are both less

than 30 years old. This means that they will probably demand David

Givens' money. Will the Pats be willing to come up with this much?

If the Pats knew what was going to happen with Branch, they would have paid David Givens the money he got. Their offer to Givens was very competitve. They weren't going to pay Givens what he got from the Titans and then pay Branch even more though.

I don't think Bennett fits our system, but I actually think he and Kevin Curtis are probably better WRs than Givens. Even before Givens' injuries, he was starting to show he was a product of the Pats' offense and Brady.

This is usually what people say when they score low on their SAT's and find out that they really aren't as smart as they thought they were.

hehehe.. I'm actually working on my masters this year.. SAT's were never a problem. :)

The SAT is all about performing under pressure. Brady's pressure is sitting in the pocket, reading the defense and making a quick decision. A student's pressure is sitting in that testing room reading the test and making a quick decision.

Comparing Brady reading defense in the pocket and a student taking SATS are apple and oranges.. Aren't SAT's untimed for people now?

But as I've been seeing on NFL network/ESPN or reading, seems like a lot of teams aren't holding the combine in the same standards they used to. Since most of these kids prepare prior to the draft, for specific events, teams now go back and look at their body of work (of course that is excluding detriot)

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.

TRANSCRIPT: Patriots QB Drake Maye Conference Call
Patriots Now Have to Get to Work After Taking Maye
TRANSCRIPT: Eliot Wolf and Jerod Mayo After Patriots Take Drake Maye
Thursday Patriots Notebook 4/25: News and Notes
Patriots Kraft ‘Involved’ In Decision Making?  Zolak Says That’s Not the Case
MORSE: Final First Round Patriots Mock Draft
Slow Starts: Stark Contrast as Patriots Ponder Which Top QB To Draft
Wednesday Patriots Notebook 4/24: News and Notes
Tuesday Patriots Notebook 4/23: News and Notes