PatsFans.com Menu
PatsFans.com - The Hub For New England Patriots Fans

Will the Pats be getting a Nike uniform update?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Wow. You should submit that to Nike/Robert Kraft. That helmet looks bad *****

I actually did, they returned it with a letter thanking me but telling me not to send them anything, that they have people in house and don't accept outside ideas.

I'm thinking something like this as a helmet, I'd just change the red on the facemask to match the red on the helmet and you'd be pretty much set.
thats a nice helmet but i prefer silver or a dark color compared to white. i dont like white as the predominant color on any helmet.

Last edited:
I said it was on facebook yesterday, on the official Patriots page.

"Brand new Nike uniforms & apparel will be unveiled next week & Official Website of the New England Patriots | Home & Patriots ProShop will have your exclusive presale. Stay tuned to the Patriots Facebook & Twitter for the unveil!"

This could mean it's only the original unis with the new swoosh logo, but I don't get why they'd make a public announcement when people will easily interpret it as 'brand new uniforms', when the entire league has been tight lipped about the whole thing up till now.
Nike paid a lot of money for the privilege of supplying the NFL with their uniforms. As such, the NFL is going to pretend this is a much bigger deal than it actually is in order to try and generate sales.

I read a study that said with evenly matched teams, if one team was wearing red they had the advantage do to a psychological association, I sent it to the Patriots maybe they read it.

That's interesting. When I see red Pats uniforms I suffer a psychological association and flash back to 5-11, 6-10, and 2-14 seasons.

Who else besides the seahags are getting a new uniform? I thought I saw somewhere that either Jacksonville or Carolina was switching them up too. I hope we keep ours the same.

I said it was on facebook yesterday, on the official Patriots page.

"Brand new Nike uniforms & apparel will be unveiled next week & Official Website of the New England Patriots | Home & Patriots ProShop will have your exclusive presale. Stay tuned to the Patriots Facebook & Twitter for the unveil!"

This could mean it's only the original unis with the new swoosh logo, but I don't get why they'd make a public announcement when people will easily interpret it as 'brand new uniforms', when the entire league has been tight lipped about the whole thing up till now.

What is a swoosh logo.

Would they ever try to incorporate the old Pat Patriot logo somewhere on the uniform along with the current logo?

I actually did, they returned it with a letter thanking me but telling me not to send them anything, that they have people in house and don't accept outside ideas.

I might find a comment like that to be somewhat offensive to fans. What do they have to lose by looking at fans suggestions? I know that many sent in might look like a six year old did it with a box of crayolas but who is to say that someone could not send in a really great idea.

What is a swoosh logo.

carolyn-davidson-nike-swoosh-logo.jpg

I find it odd they are selling Reebok Peyton Manning Broncos and Tim Tebow Jets shirts when neither will ever play for that team in Reebok gear.

Who else besides the seahags are getting a new uniform? I thought I saw somewhere that either Jacksonville or Carolina was switching them up too. I hope we keep ours the same.
Carolina changed their logo slightly, and the font for their team name. Just a minor change and I'm not sure I think it's any better:

pantherhead-new-160.jpg

Anyone else get the NFL shop email this morning with some of the new Nike apparel? Nothing major in there just a few shirts and you can get a pair of patriots shorts for 36 bucks. No jerseys yet but I don't expect a change other than the swoosh.

NFLshop has no Nike Seattle gear currently up. Hmmmm...

Also, they had a red Patriots T-shirt listed as alternate color. Wonder if that means anything.

I'm thinking something like this as a helmet, I'd just change the red on the facemask to match the red on the helmet and you'd be pretty much set.

Like it. Love it. Gotta have it.
Did you just design that yourself?!

Save that letter…I think your design trumps anything I've seen from "in house."

New era patriots hat is fugly.

Status
Not open for further replies.

MORSE: Rookie Camp Invitees and Draft Notes
Patriots Get Extension Done with Barmore
Monday Patriots Notebook 4/29: News and Notes
Patriots News 4-28, Draft Notes On Every Draft Pick
MORSE: A Closer Look at the Patriots Undrafted Free Agents
Five Thoughts on the Patriots Draft Picks: Overall, Wolf Played it Safe
2024 Patriots Undrafted Free Agents – FULL LIST
MORSE: Thoughts on Patriots Day 3 Draft Results