PatsFans.com Menu
PatsFans.com - The Hub For New England Patriots Fans

Will the Pats be getting a Nike uniform update?

Status
Not open for further replies.
any pictures of the new nike jerseys out there?

I was trying to find a BB hood the other day and couldnt. Kicking myself for not buying it at the pro shop when I had the chance in December.

The Proshop site still has the blue hoodie listed. I've seen a few listings on eBAY in the last few days of the grey ones.

The Patriots should model themselves after the ultimate patriot

captain-america-steve-rogers.jpg

Pfft, he is nothing. Look at this guy!

gronk27.jpg

Switch from a silver helmet to chrome and I won't complain.

I agree that it would look Bad @ss.... But they probably can't do that because of light reflection issues. :cool:

I find it ironic that an article that should put an end to the speculation that has been rampant for over a year now about what the Nike uniforms will look like gets published on April 1.

Patriots' Uniforms Will Have Minimal Changes When Nike Unveils New Designs Tuesday - New England Patriots - NESN.com

Nike is set to unveil its new line of NFL uniforms Tuesday, and some speculation over the designs has ranged from frantic to completely out of control.

Fear not, football fans. The changes will be minimal, primarily restricted to the technology of the design and the material.

So, Patriots fans shouldn't be worried about an uber-patriotic design in which the Flying Elvis is replaced by Uncle Sam and the jerseys are red, white and blue and loaded with American flags, bald eagles and apple pies.​

The Proshop site still has the blue hoodie listed. I've seen a few listings on eBAY in the last few days of the grey ones.

at the walk in pro shop in foxboro they have plenty of both grey and blue.

I seen a dolphins one, the damn nike logo is bigger then the dolphins logo, it's ridiculous.
thats not good. i hope they dont f with them to much. they are nice the way they are. im not into any chrome helmet either.

NFL Shop and the Nike website are carrying Patriots Nike t-shirts and gym shorts.......way overpriced!

Last edited:
Not quite a new Nike uni, but hoping this is the best place for this.

Wow, how times have changed.

I couldn't believe this when I saw it. I thought it was a joke actually. Who knew about this golden piece of history? I don't know if it's been posted or discussed before, but it sure is pretty damn cool. I also tracked the images to a recent story on espn-go, Uni Watch traces the lineage of the Patriots' "Flying Elvis" logo - ESPN, so I can't believe it was never posted here previously, but se la vie... Enjoy!

5975289602_cb4a8d3d07_o.png

5974729373_2dd89ce773_o.png

they all suck. they need to keep the logo on the arm.

OK with the first two, the 3rd one is pretty bland, and the 4th one is downright awful.

I doubt we see anything crazy for us, but I am hoping for a cool alternate jersey tomorrow. However, I think the Seahawks are going full on Ducks.
I don't think they're going quite that far, after all the Ducks literally had a new uniform color scheme for every game they played last year. However, I do expect to see something very college-like from Seattle tomorrow.

o7luon.jpg

hhnnnnggg

o7luon.jpg

hhnnnnggg

This is pretty silly. It's all about jacked-up prices gouging the fans. A T-shirt for $30 just because it has the Nike logo? No thanks.

I think we could do more to the helmet....

What about some stars on the jersey or helmet? hmm..

Status
Not open for further replies.

TRANSCRIPT: Jerod Mayo’s Appearance on WEEI On Monday
Tuesday Patriots Notebook 4/30: News and Notes
TRANSCRIPT: Drake Maye’s Interview on WEEI on Jones & Mego with Arcand
MORSE: Rookie Camp Invitees and Draft Notes
Patriots Get Extension Done with Barmore
Monday Patriots Notebook 4/29: News and Notes
Patriots News 4-28, Draft Notes On Every Draft Pick
MORSE: A Closer Look at the Patriots Undrafted Free Agents
Five Thoughts on the Patriots Draft Picks: Overall, Wolf Played it Safe
2024 Patriots Undrafted Free Agents – FULL LIST