PatsFans.com Menu
PatsFans.com - The Hub For New England Patriots Fans

Will the Pats be getting a Nike uniform update?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Before the jerseys were released I said white instead of silver would look better, and having seen the jerseys with the matte finish white looks like it would have been the better way to go, it would look sharper and stand out more. Grey just looks dull and almost as if they've been washed too many times.

You're referring to this experiment, aren't you? :bricks:

001361006.jpg

yes i am. i dont like that look at all.

Not big on the bland gray on the shoulder now and not liking the pants.

I liked how columnists from NFL.com weighed in on teams that needed a uniform change and lo and behold......a majority named the Pats!.....and they all wished they went back to the Pat Patriot look.....YES.....but I know that there is a significant number here that either like the look of the new uniforms better or think that the new uniforms are responsible for their winning ways :rolleyes:.....it doesn't really matter.....It will take new ownership for the Pats to ever go back full time to the old Pat Patriots.....I don't think I can save enought pennies up to buy the team so I am resigned to the crappy flying elvis....oh well....it could be a lot worse.....I'm not a Jester Fan...

Red flying Elvis unis would be awesome.

Red flying Elvis unis would be awesome.

No they wouldn't. I was dead set against changing the uniform and logo in 1993, and I think the last thing they need is MORE changes. Change it back to 1992, or leave it as is.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Tuesday Patriots Notebook 4/30: News and Notes
TRANSCRIPT: Drake Maye’s Interview on WEEI on Jones & Mego with Arcand
MORSE: Rookie Camp Invitees and Draft Notes
Patriots Get Extension Done with Barmore
Monday Patriots Notebook 4/29: News and Notes
Patriots News 4-28, Draft Notes On Every Draft Pick
MORSE: A Closer Look at the Patriots Undrafted Free Agents
Five Thoughts on the Patriots Draft Picks: Overall, Wolf Played it Safe
2024 Patriots Undrafted Free Agents – FULL LIST
MORSE: Thoughts on Patriots Day 3 Draft Results