PatsFans.com Menu
PatsFans.com - The Hub For New England Patriots Fans

Why NE took Mallet....

Status
Not open for further replies.
Well would you like to see where he ranks?

1. Aaron Rodgers
2. Phillip Rivers
3. Michael Vick
4. Drew Brees
5. Eli Manning
6. Peyton Manning
7. Matt Ryan
8. Ben Roethlesburger
9. Tom Brady
I could see Rodgers rated above Brady but that is IT

once that sticks out is Brady below Eli Manning???????????????
.....you're freaking crocked

Well would you like to see where he ranks?

1. Aaron Rodgers
2. Phillip Rivers
3. Michael Vick
4. Drew Brees
5. Eli Manning
6. Peyton Manning
7. Matt Ryan
8. Ben Roethlesburger
9. Tom Brady

your brother agrees with you, Skippy...

Hillbilly+brothers.bmp

I could see Rodgers rated above Brady but that is IT

once that sticks out is Brady below Eli Manning???????????????
.....you're freaking crocked

Rodgers isnt close to brady. he is just the flavor of the month because they won the SB last. Last year people were asking if Brees was better, its just how it is. Its the short attention span of fans and the media.

lmao...i've been reading the forums of some QB-needy teams and most fans are already pissed they passed on Mallett...after one half of one preseason game.

******* love it ! :)

What an informative post. Thanks for backing that up with all those facts. ;)

Some of you homers need to wake up, take off those rose colored glasses. Brady is old news, he is not going to win anything else. Time to move on.

Well, I guess that explains that league MVP trophy he won UNANIMOUSLY just last season...

Honestly, Ian should have a rule that not only threads but posters can be moved to the PS.

He was also first in espn's new quaterback rating system.

Here is a video I found of Ryan Mallett's performance in the Jags-Pats exhibition game. It is nine minutes long but well worth the time.

Gr8 viewing for Pats fans.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=RtOHbJjTVoQ

Last edited:
Some of you homers need to wake up, take off those rose colored glasses. Brady is old news, he is not going to win anything else. Time to move on.
What's your opinion of Bill Belichick and who should we replace him with?

Hello Pat fans. I am new to this board, I am a Arkansas Season ticket holder and have seen every game Mallett has played for the Hogs. Let be first to say you got a great one in Mallett, he is by far the best signal caller EVER at Arkansas, that includes Joe Ferguson in case you are wondering. I am not aware ofr any "off the field" issues with Mallett, he did have one public in-tox his first year at Arkansas. That was three years ago. His arm is ,well just incredible. I have always been a Packer fan and I can tell you he can make any throw Favre ever made. He has that kind of arm. If you would like to ask me anything please fire away.
Some of you Packer fan Favre toady's who now see him in every QB binky on your college team probably could use a pair of glasses... If he makes anywhere near as many bad laser rocket arm throws (poor decisions) as Favre did because he can't or won't learn to read defenses pre and post snap and make consistently disciplined good decisions intense pressure he will never start a game here. This isn't Wisconcin or Arkansas buddy, we don't just wing it. It's NE where we've seen the light and save for a few knuckleheads now grasp that within a complex system brain cells trump arm strength. Which is why NE has 4 superbowl trips and 3 Lombardi's not to mention consistent division domimnance to show for it in a decade while the Favre era Packers were one and DONE. Like Bill says, they all have talent and they all show flashes. Consistency is what matters and potential is just another word for lack of accomplishment...

What's your opinion of Bill Belichick and who should we replace him with?
Might as well ask a JETS troll. This one is a Packers troll. Mallett is his college team sweetheart. :trolls:

Might as well ask a JETS troll. This one is a Packers troll. Mallett is his college team sweetheart. :trolls:
I'm well aware.. I'm more interested in reading the accompanying explanation. ;)

Last edited:
Please don't feed the trolls especially the clueless.

I'm well aware.. I'm more interested in reading the accompanying explanation. ;)

Judging by his other worthless posts, there won't be one.

Last edited:
lmao...i've been reading the forums of some QB-needy teams and most fans are already pissed they passed on Mallett...after one half of one preseason game.

******* love it ! :)

Links? plskthx :)

Please people... don't feed the Troll... just let him pass on through.

The 1st unanimous MVP last of last year is old news... the 3rd rounder is new and shiny.

Go root for your own team mate

Links? plskthx :)

Ughh...look for the bungles,miami,bills,jags and probably some others..i only looked a few forums and all of them had a mallett discussion.

Safe to say some teams are going to be regretting not taking a shot with him.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Thursday Patriots Notebook 5/2: News and Notes
Wednesday Patriots Notebook 5/1: News and Notes
TRANSCRIPT: Jerod Mayo’s Appearance on WEEI On Monday
Tuesday Patriots Notebook 4/30: News and Notes
TRANSCRIPT: Drake Maye’s Interview on WEEI on Jones & Mego with Arcand
MORSE: Rookie Camp Invitees and Draft Notes
Patriots Get Extension Done with Barmore
Monday Patriots Notebook 4/29: News and Notes
Patriots News 4-28, Draft Notes On Every Draft Pick
MORSE: A Closer Look at the Patriots Undrafted Free Agents