PatsFans.com Menu
PatsFans.com - The Hub For New England Patriots Fans

Why did LT give an attitude? (Calls out BB : Merged)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Re: LT Pissed

yea kinda sleazy. Would have been better off calling out Hobbs then BB.

Re: Why did LT give an attitude?

Double post!

Last edited:

Very emotional loss, he probably doesn't understand how Merriman's antics are viewed by other teams.

I give the kid a pass for his reaction, he had to be bitterly dissapointed to lose that game.

Nothing wrong with celebrating the win. LT's problem was with a player mocking them in the middle of their field after such a hard fought (by both sides) and emotional game. After a game like that both teams should show respect to each other. That was a war by two teams filled with great warriors.

If he had a problem with a PLAYER, he must keep his sarcasm for the player. How DARE HE ACCUSE of all this "...coming from the coach"???

you sore loser LT. See Peyton Manning who is so classy in his response even when he loses tough games with us. THAT is class.

Re: WOW LT calls out BB

LT is a classy guy, Do not disrespect him. He said after the game "we lost to the better team". That's a direct quote.

Cry baby cry. Make your mother sigh. You're old enough to know better. So cry baby cry...

Wait! Its Ok for them to latteral the ball at the end of a 41-17 game nad then scream "That is an asswhooping" and "Fu(k Newengland and their team). But its not OK for hte other team to make fun af a ridiculous looking dance by a cheater.
Class is not shown in the way you behave when you win but how you handle yourself hwen you lose. Its easy to be classy when you win. And going from his reaction and comment today LT is a classless POS.

I'd be pissed too if my team/coaching staff squandering my MVP performance.

But was he really calling Pats classless for imitating loudmouth/showboat Merriman's celebration after the win? Please. I'm supposed to feel sorry bc my team mocks a guy who sends Lights Out paraphernalia and bag of popcorn (so he "can watch us in the playoffs") to Jason Taylor?

I hope he only sent Taylor one bag of popcorn, cause that's all he needed. :)

I'm in Australia, and they cut off the telecast straight after the end. What did LT do?

after the game, players always get together and greet. a great number of them know each other from rookie camps, other teams, or college. some know each other from high school.
LT played at tecas christian university, TCU. he has undoubdtedly played with/against people on the pats who come from baylor, texas, texas tech, texas a&m, oklahoma, colorado.
so, win or lose, the expectation is that players will cross the field and say hello to thioose they know.
LT refused to speak to anyone. somebody grabbed his hand to shake it and he pushed it away. there was a kind of gang-up with maybe 10 players shouting at each other. LT broke free of the crowd (of course) and went on to his locker room, ripped off all the way.
postgame interview he said he resented the patriots' celebrating on the field, said it was classless, and said "that comes from their coach".
BTW it was not just a hard-fought game. there was a lot of hostility out there. mucho mucho trash-talking. cheap hits. late hits. blows to the face. spearing. patriots are known as a very physical team. clearly chargers think the can duke it out too. so tempers were high all day.

LT is considered to be one of the nicest people playing today in the nfl.
IMHO he can say what he wants.

And going from his reaction and comment today LT is a classless POS.
No, Tomlinson said he's a classy guy - so he must be :D

OK, he just said they did Shawn Merriman's Lights Out dance. .

Is that what that dance meant? I always thought he was having a small seizure, maybe a side effect from the steroids.

"I would never react in that way. I was very upset," Tomlinson said. "When you go to the middle of our field and start doing the dance Shawne Merriman is known for, that is disrespectful. They showed no class and maybe that comes from the head coach."

LT--sorry pal, if you don't want us to celebrate, then win the game. Have a nice offseason.

LT is a *****......How many unsportmanship did SD (2 or 3)....What about that no call on the face mask ....Rosie head went back.....It wasn't a slip...GO PATS!!!!!:rocker:

easy question

because he's a scumbag

Next???

LT has as much class as any player in the league and has nothing but respect from everyone across the league for the type of person he is. Yes he was bitterly disappointed and he has a lot of pride. It hurts to see someone mocking you in the middle of your field after a win. Celebrate yes, but don't mock the other team after a war and a battle like that. Brady would have reacted the same way.

Last edited:

LT is classy, sometimes he just tries too hard. He just upset.

LT is a classy guy, Do not disrespect him. He said after the game "we lost to the better team". That's a direct quote.

I know he wouldn't do it but maybe he should tell 56 to tone it down himself.

He needs to lose like a man. He doesn't deserve the nickname he has. The real LT may have been a cocaine addict freak but he wasn't a sore loser like Tomlinson.

said that the pats were classless and that probably comes out from their head coach .just wow.

I missed this. Please tell me when it happened or provide a link.

Hopefully one of the vets will talk to Hobbs. IMO he still needs to get control of his emotions a bit. Still, LT was wrong to talk about BB that way.. totally unnecessary especially as it came at the PC when he should have gained a little reflection time!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Patriots Now Have to Get to Work After Taking Maye
TRANSCRIPT: Eliot Wolf and Jerod Mayo After Patriots Take Drake Maye
Thursday Patriots Notebook 4/25: News and Notes
Patriots Kraft ‘Involved’ In Decision Making?  Zolak Says That’s Not the Case
MORSE: Final First Round Patriots Mock Draft
Slow Starts: Stark Contrast as Patriots Ponder Which Top QB To Draft
Wednesday Patriots Notebook 4/24: News and Notes
Tuesday Patriots Notebook 4/23: News and Notes
MORSE: Final 7 Round Patriots Mock Draft, Matthew Slater News
Bruschi’s Proudest Moment: Former LB Speaks to MusketFire’s Marshall in Recent Interview
Back