PatsFans.com Menu
PatsFans.com - The Hub For New England Patriots Fans

Why did LT give an attitude? (Calls out BB : Merged)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Re: LT Pissed

I think he's saying the coach needs to guide his players on how to act, not that Bill is classless. This reminds me of when the Spurs knocked out the Lakers in a playoff game on the Lakers home floor and the head coach Popovich who was miked was telling everyone "Lets win this with class" several times because some of the players were starting to talk back to people in the stands. Players are going to go off and do stupid things if the coach doesn't get them in line. After a win like this a coach really needs to remind the players on how to act and win with class. Maybe he did, and they didn't listen, I don't know.

I have to disagree. I think that LT was just very upset over the lost and that is understandable. It is not the way that you want to end an otherwise terrific season. LT works HARD to be the player that he is during the season and even during the off season. So, to suffer that type of loss in a game where he gave it his all (he was no doubt the main factor in the chargers success today) it really hits hard. He spoke with his emotions, I don't think he really spoke from the heart. But hey, ya win some ya lose some...GO PATS!!!

Re: WOW LT calls out BB

Chargers a a bunch of little *****es LT if you lose you lose conduct yourself like a professional, and don't get upset because they do the steroid freak dance. If you go to there board you can see all the crying so sad

Re: Why did LT give an attitude?

Every time Roid Boy does his dance he is mocking the other team
Ditto.

Was the Classy LT upset last year when his team, allready up 41-17, made a game ending INT and instead of taking a knee and going to the lockeroom started latteraling it?
Ditto.

He is a efing hipocrite and a sore loser.
DItto.

So in the words of the great San Diago legend: Go fu(k yourself LT!
And, um, Ditto.

Re: LT Pissed

Ridiculous. After a game like that, how's a coach to be expected to control 53 emotional guys who are in their 20's and 30's? What Hobbs did wasn't classless, unlike Merriman, but even if you think it is, there's no way you can blame that on Belichick. That lays squarely at the feet of Hobbs no matter what your view on the matter, and LT needs to learn that before he flaps his gums.

I agree it can be difficult to control that many guys. But at least try to be objective and admit that when you win it's not classy to mock the other team in the middle of their field in front of their fans. I don't care what the other team has said or done. You rise above it and show you are better. You got the win, is it that hard to say that maybe that was wrong to do?

Last edited:

Actually to correct AP! Roid Boy does the dance after every positive play that he is involved in. He does it even if all he did was fall on top of the pile.

Last edited:

He is a POs Scum Bag. Classy is as classy does. You don't need to remind people you are classy just before you c r a p on the floor. Class is how you react in adversity, not just how you behave when things are going your way.

Lets not forget the disrespect the chargers had for the Pats, last time they were in Foxboro as well as all week.

And if you live by the mock (Lights out dance) then you have to be prepared to die by the mock. After all if its fair for 'roid boy, then its fair for others.

And shame on people who think TB would do the same. He might feel the same, and he might even say things in private, but he would not say it in public. Remember his PC in Denver after the playoff loss. He said 3 or 4 words and left. People complained, but he obviously knew he was not in control of his emotions, and he took control. LT let his emotions become an excuse to behave like a scumbag.

Re: WOW LT calls out BB

LT was obviously wrong in his statements, it's a shame he lost his class, he should have just cried instead, it would have been more manly.

That said, I don't like it when the Patriots mock the other team's celebrations. It bugged me in the last SuperBowl (eagle bird celebrations). It's the one thing the Patriots do that bugs me.

I am sorry man, you might have a trillion posts on this forum but how can you call yourself a Pats fan when a self-affirmed 'classy guy' calls our team classless and that it must stem for the coach?? How dare he insult our coach??

LT is a sore loser and needs to see how Peyton gives his interviews after losing to the Pats. he is pissed off with a dance?? How does the other team feel when Merriman does it so often??

And you agree with him! :eek:

um because maybe we were classy? you dont know the full extent of the celebrations..depends what u consider classy..do u consider Vrabel taunting Merriman on the first fumble a class act? Do u consider the team doing Merriman dance at end classy?

you can say Merriman trash talked all week hes not classy why should we but would class acts really taunt someone?

its fine if u taunt because u made a play but how do u know 1 of our players didnt call LT out and say something and then do the dance?

I dont think we were classy if all the taunting is true and i dont think LT is classy for calling out the coach. when he mentioned coach then thats disrespectful other than that i can see where hes coming from.

If we consider ourselves a classy team, then LT is definatley still a classy guy

remember Brady called out Schot last year regarding "injuries" or w.e

Last edited:
Re: And now, Allen (ESPN) says LT is very right

As I was saying to a friend after the game the whole league is just pissed that the Patriots win and how they win. The Patriots win because the COACHES put the players in the best situation to win the game. Other players around the league think the game is all about them and don't realize that football is the greatest team game in sports. A team wins a football game and thats from the head coach to the 53rd guy on the roster. Few players understand this and they get very upset when they think they have all the "pro bowlers" and "better talent" and a team with "lesser players" beats them.

Ironic that I'm watching the highlights on ESPNNEWS with Eric Allen doing the commentary and he's saying after Merrimans HURRY of Brady in the first quarter "there's shawne doing his lights out dance". But he doesn't say its classless. HMMMMM....

Last edited:

Sore loser's lament by LT. Basically, whenever you lose a game as a fan, there is a natural progression. I'm as guilty of it as the next guy. It's like a checklist:

1) Can I blame the refs?

2) Can I find something my opponent did to suggest a lack of class and thus distract myself from the fact that we lost?

3) Can I find something to hang my hat on to say that we're the better team even though we didn't win?

Number 1 was not an option today. LT engaged in numbers 2 and 3. He'll regret it tomorrow.

Who in the world is Eric Allen anyways? I don't care what some ESPN News scrub says TBH, ESPN has a bunch of fools working for them with no clue what is going on. Jaws is the only guy over there who actually knows football. Sean Sailsbury does somewhat, but sometimes he can be bad too.

Eric Allen was a member of the 2001 Raiders.

'Nuf Said.

Ah, I forgot about that. :)

But come on, how can you sit there as an ESPN commentator and agree that a ridiculous slander carries weight?

For some reason, I am livid against LT's last line and this clown attempting to justify it giving some lame reasons.

And to add to my anger, Eric Allen is picking the Pats against the Colts. Puh-lease Eric. Leave us alone.

Basically all crap. And Belichick should have made the point that the Chargers were being way overated compared to the Patriots given the not that big difference in talent. And when did Belichick refuse to shake hands with the HC of The Jest ?

Sore loser's lament by LT.

LT is not a sore loser. After the game he said "The better team won". That's a direct quote.

He was commenting on behavior that he felt was uncalled for, especially after the game like we just saw. I think any classy person's natural instinct after a war and a battle like that is to celebrate and be happy and then tip your hat to the other guys you just beat, not mock them, because they gave you a hell of a battle. However, you are also going to have a few classless people on any football team, Chargers and Pats included. That's where the head coach should step in and get his guys in line. I expect Bill will have a little talk with the offending player after this is over.

Last edited:

[Pedro Martinez]Who the **** is Erik Allen?[/Pedro Martinez]

As much animosity as Manning gets around here, at least he never gives these types of classless quotes.

Deion Sanders said pretty much the opposite on the NFLN. He said that LT's upset that his team lost, and that was the source of his little temper tantrum, not the Pats celebrating.

I can't be too mad at LT though, I like him. The shot at Belichick was a little low, but I'll give him a pass on that.

can anyone dig up the comments the chargers made last yr include wade phillips..was that classy for LT ? of course ESPN will ignore it

LT is classy, but he committed a classless act

Every time Roid Boy does his dance he is mocking the other team. Was the Classy LT upset last year when his team, allready up 41-17, made a game ending INT and instead of taking a knee and going to the lockeroom started latteraling it? I don't remeber any coments from him when his teamates started yelling "Fu(k New England and their team/fans". He is a efing hipocrite and a sore loser. So in the words of the great San Diago legend: Go fu(k yourself LT!

I read this and just about fell out my chair in laughter....GREAT POST!!!!:rocker:

Status
Not open for further replies.

TRANSCRIPT: Eliot Wolf’s Pre-Draft Press Conference 4/18/24
Thursday Patriots Notebook 4/18: News and Notes
Wednesday Patriots Notebook 4/17: News and Notes
Tuesday Patriots Notebook 4/16: News and Notes
Monday Patriots Notebook 4/15: News and Notes
Patriots News 4-14, Mock Draft 3.0, Gilmore, Law Rally For Bill 
Potential Patriot: Boston Globe’s Price Talks to Georgia WR McConkey
Friday Patriots Notebook 4/12: News and Notes
Not a First Round Pick? Hoge Doubles Down on Maye
Thursday Patriots Notebook 4/11: News and Notes