PatsFans.com Menu
PatsFans.com - The Hub For New England Patriots Fans

Why did LT give an attitude? (Calls out BB : Merged)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Re: Why did LT give an attitude?

he said maybe it comes from the coach, who knows

hes not a sore loser..he said he would never react taht way if he didnt feel it was that bad. but u have to see..this guy has worked so hard and he cant advance.

he should STFU...he said he is a classy person and then went to say they were classless..call out players its fine..no need to go to BB

Last edited:
Re: WOW LT calls out BB

said that the pats were classless and that probably comes out from their head coach .just wow.

I like LT a lot. I think he is a class act. But if he wants a to talk about classless, he just needs to look in his own locker room, especially #56 and his black tank top and roid zits.

Ha ha ha they did the Steroid Freakboy Dance at the 50 - do they think it's been copyrighted or something ? ****IES.

I think LT is a classy guy, too, but LOL, the celebration after a win like that was very, very necessary.

Sorry, LT, but you did look like a big baby.

Im sorry to disagree with you but LdT is a POS. He just talked crap about BB on his Press Conference. He is a sore looser, a egocentric bastard and a whiny biatch.

lol.. I can understand LT is mad about losing, especially when he played well, but keep your mouth quiet pal, go enjoy your MVP while the Pats play on, thats how it usually goes when Brady is in the game, you can have the individual awards, HE WILL TAKE THE WIN BYE BYE LT !!

Re: LT Pissed

We do less DANCING than any team in the league

I think he's a whiny little girl. We won; we celebrated
Take it like a man!

I think LT may have had a bit too many of these:

grapes-print.jpg

Yeah I just saw the interview with LT. He was really upset. I guess he just found out that not all players are as classy as he is.

He basically said he felt disrespected that they were being mocked by the Pats player doing Merriman's sack dance in the middle of their field after the win and that he would never do anything like that to an opponent.

Ha ha ha they did the Steroid Freakboy Dance at the 50 - do they think it's been copyrighted or something ? ****IES.

yeah i agree with him..as fun as it is to do that..maybe it was pushing the limit but it was a hard fought game. i gurantee Seymour started the seizure dance lol

We do less DANCING than any team in the league

I think he's a whiny little girl. We won; we celebrated
Take it like a man!

Nothing wrong with celebrating the win. LT's problem was with a player mocking them in the middle of their field after such a hard fought (by both sides) and emotional game. After a game like that both teams should show respect to each other. That was a war by two teams filled with great warriors.

Last edited:

Quote from another forum and my reply.....

Dreizehn said:
LT just trashed the Patriots in the press conference. I think he was right in saying the Pats showed no class when they ran to the middle of the field and did the Shawn Merriman dance on the 50-yd line after the game.

He may be right, I won't defend bad sportsmanship, that said, Merriman talked a LOT of smack this week and this was one of the toughest games the Pats have played... I won't hold it against them for celebrating hard, it's a rare attitude gaffe for them.

LT has a lot of years left in him, he'll get his ring.... just not this year. ;)

A very frustrated LT

Instead of naming are coach maybe he should look to his own for the source of his frustration

I saw that I am totally pissed off with LT. I gave him all the respect in the world earlier and was amazed at what he did when he had the ball.

But that end of the press conference. Oh my...

LT - don't go about claiming you are the classiest guy. And, don't EVER come accusing our coach of sleazy things that YOUR MERRIMAN is capable off.

I can understand you being angry with the outcome of the game. But HOW DARE YOU CALL OUR COACH UNCLASSY?? I can imagine if you attacked the individual polayer but the coach???

You have lost all respect that I had for you. May you never know what a SuperBowl is!

A BIG BIG PATS FAN AND A BIG BIG FAN OF BB!!!

GO PATS!!!!

I had alot of respect for LT but now I see what bit-h he is really is....GO PATS!!!!!:rocker:

Gee, I wonder how he feels about the dancing he did when they won a regular season game against us two years ago? We're classless? What a sore loser.

Stay classy San Diego.

Um...speaking of class. People who have it, don't talk about having it and others not having it.

And what do you think Merriman's doing a little dance after he makes a routine tackle is? Not showing up the other team?

Quote from another forum and my reply.....

He may be right, I won't defend bad sportsmanship, that said, Merriman talked a LOT of smack this week and this was one of the toughest games the Pats have played... I won't hold it against them for celebrating hard, it's a rare attitude gaffe for them.

LT has a lot of years left in him, he'll get his ring.... just not this year. ;)
he can call out our players..no need to hint at BB..just unecessary..

Wgar a NON class act...sorry I am NOT a LT fan after his comnments..a BIG fathead if you ask me..take your trophy and put it where the sun don't shine!!
As far as the other losers go..I saw some talking..but the jerks who were looking at the super bowl GOT what they deserved...

Merriman deserved it, and I'm willing to bet such a gesture was aimed directly at him. Roider, cheater, AND he failed to show up in this game. Matt Light beat his brains out all day. There's no lack of class there by the Pats, at worst it's a lack of class on the part of Hobbs and Hobbs alone. LT needs to stop running his mouth.

Supposedly Hobbs ALSO gave the SD bench the "CHOKE" sign after the missed FG. If he did do that, it was classless and Hobbs should have to apologize for that. We aren't a team of Shawne Merriman's who show our "class" by showing up on National TV in a wife beater. We are supposed to be the Patriots who win with style and class.

What LDT did was just as classless, though.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Patriots Take Offensive Lineman Wallace with #68 Overall Pick
TRANSCRIPT: Patriots Receiver Ja’Lynn Polk’s Conference Call
Patriots Grab Their First WR of the 2024 Draft, Snag Washington’s Polk
2024 Patriots Draft Picks – FULL LIST
MORSE: Patriots QB Drake Maye Analysis and What to Expect in Round 2 and 3
Five Patriots/NFL Thoughts Following Night One of the 2024 NFL Draft
Friday Patriots Notebook 4/26: News and Notes
TRANSCRIPT: Patriots QB Drake Maye Conference Call
Patriots Now Have to Get to Work After Taking Maye
TRANSCRIPT: Eliot Wolf and Jerod Mayo After Patriots Take Drake Maye