PatsFans.com Menu
PatsFans.com - The Hub For New England Patriots Fans

Why are Pats fans mad?

• Thread starter ManningOverratedHick
  • Start date

Status
Not open for further replies.
He suggested that BB is too "old and slow" to keep up. This is a really stupid claim that I wouldn't agree or support with on any day of the week.

It's also not suggesting that "the entire coaching staff be replaced".

You gave me an "or" statement, not an "and" statement. Are you really going to start playing wordplay games with me now?

Last edited:
You gave me an "or" statement, not an "and" statement. Are you really going to start playing wordplay games with me now?

Haha you didn't have to edit that, I know what semantics means.

Once again, my intention was never to stick up for people who make silly claims like that. You found somebody who was saying that, well done, but it simply isn't fair to say it's the general or even a popular sentiment around here.

Again people just dont get it. If they lose so be it however dont you think they should try? Yesterday it seemed like they could care less. No passion, no pride just empty and that showed because scrubs were pushing around our DL.

BINGO! Do they have pride? They are paid big $$$. We expect them to TRY!

Haha you didn't have to edit that, I know what semantics means.

Once again, my intention was never to stick up for people who make silly claims like that. You found somebody who was saying that, well done, but it simply isn't fair to say it's the general or even a popular sentiment around here.

Again, you should spend some time in the game threads. People here, even after all this success, don't go year to year with the vitriol, or even game to game. They go play to play.

Again people just dont get it. If they lose so be it however dont you think they should try? Yesterday it seemed like they could care less. No passion, no pride just empty and that showed because scrubs were pushing around our DL.

With that said it's a game move on but some of you act like you dont see why people booed, overeacted.

amen man.........good post....

Status
Not open for further replies.

Patriots News And Notes 5-5, Early 53-Man Roster Projection
New Patriots WR Javon Baker: ‘You ain’t gonna outwork me’
Friday Patriots Notebook 5/3: News and Notes
Thursday Patriots Notebook 5/2: News and Notes
Wednesday Patriots Notebook 5/1: News and Notes
TRANSCRIPT: Jerod Mayo’s Appearance on WEEI On Monday
Tuesday Patriots Notebook 4/30: News and Notes
TRANSCRIPT: Drake Maye’s Interview on WEEI on Jones & Mego with Arcand
MORSE: Rookie Camp Invitees and Draft Notes