Votes: 3 8.8%
  • David Givens

Votes: 7 20.6%
  • Torry Holt

Votes: 24 70.6%

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
Steve Smith, heart,guts,fearless. Reminds me of Troy Brown except he has got a gear or two more in his game.

Anquan boldin

I think Hines Ward would be the best fit for the pats though.

Both of those are my picks, too.

Ward is unbelievable in the red zone, especially under the goal posts.

Boldin is strong and loves crossing patterns. Great hands, great ability to leap. Not fast but has fantastic moves and knows where the seams are in the defense and has wonderful after the catch yardage.

Could of gave us more options choices there, and thought it was pretty funny to have Randy Moss as an option, who really likes him? I really come to like Larry Fitzgerald.

Moss, T.O, ill even throw in branch just because of last years holdout....are team killers - i dont put chad johnson under that category unless im missing something, besides the smack talkin and touchdown dances.

i enjoy trash talking and i think most of you do to....makes the game more interesting and competitive and he knows that ...

Edit: that is a really weird list....
wheres harrison,johnson,branch,wayne ect....and for this boards sake, wheres chad jackson!!!

agreed the worst possible list ever made, but i think he might have done that on purpose. Did you?

Strange list of choices.

Holt would be my choice anyways since he is probably beeen the best, most consistently productive WR in the game over the past 7 years. The only reason he doesn't get acclaimed as such is he isn't a self promoting team killing jack--- like Moss, TO, or whatever that guy in Cincinnati is calling himself these days.

Over the last 7 years... (since 2000 season)

Marvin Harrison: 102 receptions per year (avg), 1,365 yards per year (avg), 13 td's per year (avg).

Tory Holt: 94 receptions per year (avg), 1,412 yards per year (avg), 8 td's per year (avg).

Marvin Harrison.. not a self promoting team killing jack---... but better. :)

The best guy on the list is clearly Holt. No character issues and a consistent top 3-5 player the past 3 years. That being said the list should definitely be bigger. There are a lot of good receivers in the NFL. The real problem is, out of those guys, who could the Pats get?

Last edited:
Over the last 7 years... (since 2000 season)

Marvin Harrison: 102 receptions per year (avg), 1,365 yards per year (avg), 13 td's per year (avg).

Tory Holt: 94 receptions per year (avg), 1,412 yards per year (avg), 8 td's per year (avg).

Marvin Harrison.. not a self promoting team killing jack---... but better. :)

Stats are very similiar to Holts since 2003 (4 years}. Ofcourse having Reggie Wayne opposite would take away from his #s just a tad. Then again,Holt would of tore it up too if he was in the Colts passing attack. It's just an age old argument of where you play and who you play for. Their both great no matter who is throwing to them.

Interesting that Holt's #'s have steadily improved since Isaac Bruce has aged and Harrisons have "slightly" declined since Wayne has flourished. I don't buy that some feel Harrison is losing a step with age. It's just Peyton has got another marquee target opposite Marvin now.

Marvin Harrison for the regular season. Come playoff time he disappears.

Status
Not open for further replies.

TRANSCRIPT: Patriots QB Drake Maye Conference Call
Patriots Now Have to Get to Work After Taking Maye
TRANSCRIPT: Eliot Wolf and Jerod Mayo After Patriots Take Drake Maye
Thursday Patriots Notebook 4/25: News and Notes
Patriots Kraft ‘Involved’ In Decision Making?  Zolak Says That’s Not the Case
MORSE: Final First Round Patriots Mock Draft
Slow Starts: Stark Contrast as Patriots Ponder Which Top QB To Draft
Wednesday Patriots Notebook 4/24: News and Notes
Tuesday Patriots Notebook 4/23: News and Notes
MORSE: Final 7 Round Patriots Mock Draft, Matthew Slater News