PatsFans.com Menu
PatsFans.com - The Hub For New England Patriots Fans

Where is the value in the late 3rd and 4th?

Status
Not open for further replies.
I had my eye on him after some of the post season games but he was very slow at the combine. I have him behind Robison from Texas who I view as a solid round 4 player but not an outstanding value, I see Moore as an ok round 5 pick (I think we will get a 5 in the comps) but he is nothing special, a Mincey type player, maybe a little better.
I was disappointed in his combine times, but his splits, 3 cone etc... didn't seem to match up w/ his 40. @ his pro day he ran 4.74, 4.76 so he is still on my watch list.
http://www.nfl.com/draft/analysis/individual_workouts#nebraska

I was disappointed in his combine times, but his splits, 3 cone etc... didn't seem to match up w/ his 40. @ his pro day he ran 4.74, 4.76 so he is still on my watch list.
http://www.nfl.com/draft/analysis/individual_workouts#nebraska
I like Moore, he looked smooth in the few LB drills NFL Network cared to show. Robison was also smooth and had the better numbers, he also played LB in high school and his freshman year, I'd want him inside where Moore would seem to be a better fit outside.

Agree in general, but David Harris is gone in round 2.

He is climbing based on the combne and collge tapes. He is a good player with size and instincts. People just thought he was slow and it turns oiut he isn't...

For the Pats 3-4 he might actually be better than Willis, but Willis appeals to he 4-3 teams too, so he'll go first. I'd be happy if we got Harrsi in the first

Harris seems to be rising and could be picked as early as 28.

Status
Not open for further replies.

So Far, Patriots Wolf Playing It Smart Through Five Rounds
2024 Patriots Draft Picks – FULL LIST
Wolf, Patriots Target Chemistry After Adding WR Baker
TRANSCRIPT: Patriots WR Javon Baker Conference Call
TRANSCRIPT: Layden Robinson Conference Call
MORSE: Did Rookie De-Facto GM Eliot Wolf Drop the Ball? – Players I Like On Day 3
MORSE: Patriots Day 2 Draft Opinions
Patriots Wallace “Extremely Confident” He Can Be Team’s Left Tackle
It’s Already Maye Day For The Patriots
TRANSCRIPT: Patriots OL Caedan Wallace Press Conference
Back