PatsFans.com Menu
PatsFans.com - The Hub For New England Patriots Fans

Belichick’s Trade Value.

Yes, because Belichick is so open with the media, and makes sure they are always kept fully apprised of his inner thinking and motivation.

Like I said: We don't have the first clue what Kraft wants or what Bill wants or what Bill's contract says. If they decide to part ways, each side will have a degree of leverage.
The whole basis of the conversation is the Patriots wanting to move on from Bill (which is what’s been circulating in the media for weeks).If you think we are in line for getting a high pick for Bill, I hope you’re right, but I don’t see it happening.

This whole scenario is based on Kraft wanting to get rid of Bill.
[Speculation, not facts] I don't think Kraft wants to fire Belichick. In particular, I think he'd like to give BB a Brady-like celebration, say, in 2025 or 2026. It'd be harder to make that work if Kraft fires him.

[Speculation, not facts] I don't think Kraft wants to fire Belichick. In particular, I think he'd like to give BB a Brady-like celebration, say, in 2025 or 2026. It'd be harder to make that work if Kraft fires him.
I think Kraft will not want to do it but he will have to do it. The train is off the tracks. The team has quit on him. The drafts have been horrid. The roster is awful. It’s over.

That being said, I think Kraft will want to do this as amicably as possible. Like you said, he’ll want to give Belichick the red jacket and the statue, but he’ll have to do what’s right for the team.

I think Kraft will not want to do it but he will have to do it. The train is off the tracks. The team has quit on him. The drafts have been horrid. The roster is awful. It’s over.

That being said, I think Kraft will want to do this as amicably as possible. Like you said, he’ll want to give Belichick the red jacket and the statue, but he’ll have to do what’s right for the team.
BB is losing credibility and value daily I hope RK have something in place if he's going the compensation route. Personally I don't think a lot of Teams are lining up I could be wrong though.

I honestly think Bill is mailing it in at this point in the season. I think behind the scenes he is orchestrating his landing spot for next season similar to his mentor, Bill Parcells. Lends more credence to the theory Kraft leaked the "Bill signed a multi-year extension last season" report as a not so subtle way of saying anyone speaking to Bill will need to compensate the organization.

I'd ignore this thread but it's got to be one of the most ridiculous threads ever created in PatFans.com's long history (and that's saying something).
The only option at this point is for Belichick to take a job that does not involve a draft. He should run for President of the United States.

MORSE: Patriots Day 2 Draft Opinions
Patriots Wallace “Extremely Confident” He Can Be Team’s Left Tackle
It’s Already Maye Day For The Patriots
TRANSCRIPT: Patriots OL Caedan Wallace Press Conference
TRANSCRIPT: Eliot Wolf’s Day Two Draft Press Conference
Patriots Take Offensive Lineman Wallace with #68 Overall Pick
TRANSCRIPT: Patriots Receiver Ja’Lynn Polk’s Conference Call
Patriots Grab Their First WR of the 2024 Draft, Snag Washington’s Polk
2024 Patriots Draft Picks – FULL LIST
MORSE: Patriots QB Drake Maye Analysis and What to Expect in Round 2 and 3
Back