PatsFans.com Menu
PatsFans.com - The Hub For New England Patriots Fans

When do playoff tickets go on sale?

Status
Not open for further replies.
I have a question...

That link that was posted on the previous page said that tickets go on sale to general public on monday the 7th

My question is why are tickets availible on sites like stubhub and ace tickets, and if i were to buy them before monday from either of those two sites, would there be any hidden catch

I have a question...

That link that was posted on the previous page said that tickets go on sale to general public on monday the 7th

My question is why are tickets availible on sites like stubhub and ace tickets, and if i were to buy them before monday from either of those two sites, would there be any hidden catch

Yes, you'd pay twice as much or more for them. Unless money is no object for you try the public sale first (though you'll be lucky to snatch any) ....you'll have a better choice of seats from Ace and stubhub.

They released more pre sale tix. Got 4 a half hour ago.

Anyone get tix?
I tried for 2 and then tried for a single just to see if any were available. Struckout.

would also like to know...how many tix did you as for..i have been on the list since 01..asking for 2 tix..think i am only a few years away
I signed up for 4 tix in late '01 (a week or two after Sept 11th). I was notified through e-mail that I was eligible.

I can't find the e-mail they sent me this year, but here's the one I got in 2011... Ended up having to wait another year so it was a bit of a tease...

Thank you for your continued support as a Patriots fan and Wait List member. While the team is making its final preparations for the season opener against the Dolphins in Miami on Monday night, the ticket office is already preparing for the 2012 season.

Based on our projections, we are happy to inform you that you will be in the range of candidates to come off the Season Ticket Wait List as early as next year.

As a Patriots Season Ticket Holder, you'll enjoy the excitement of every home game from your own seat and receive many exclusive benefits, including:

Tickets to all games
Playoff ticket priority
Preferred access to Gillette Stadium pre-sales for concerts and special events
To see a full list of Season Ticket Holder amenities, visit Official Website of the New England Patriots | Tickets - Season Tickets.

To ensure we can contact you when your season tickets become available, please submit your current mailing and email address to your Wait List account by Friday, September 16, 2011.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Patriots Now Have to Get to Work After Taking Maye
TRANSCRIPT: Eliot Wolf and Jerod Mayo After Patriots Take Drake Maye
Thursday Patriots Notebook 4/25: News and Notes
Patriots Kraft ‘Involved’ In Decision Making?  Zolak Says That’s Not the Case
MORSE: Final First Round Patriots Mock Draft
Slow Starts: Stark Contrast as Patriots Ponder Which Top QB To Draft
Wednesday Patriots Notebook 4/24: News and Notes
Tuesday Patriots Notebook 4/23: News and Notes
MORSE: Final 7 Round Patriots Mock Draft, Matthew Slater News
Bruschi’s Proudest Moment: Former LB Speaks to MusketFire’s Marshall in Recent Interview
Back