PatsFans.com Menu
PatsFans.com - The Hub For New England Patriots Fans

Frankfurt 2023 tickets - got email, didn't work

Susan from NH

Rookie
Reaction score
I got an email from the pats about setting up a Deutsch Ticketmaster account, did so, and proceeded to try to get tix for Colts game. but got a message "We couldn't find the tickets you searched for" - has anyone else had any success with this process yet? Tips?

Reactions: Ian
I have not seen an email yet.

i am in DEU w Euro and US Accts; so I will have no issues. But ideally shouldn’t be a problem w any credit card.

if I can find email k can try and advise.

Ok.
i found one in my unreads. But it says they are not for sale til July.

Tickets für Indianapolis Colts vs. New England Patriots gehen am 11. Juli um 12 Uhr deutscher Zeit in den Verkauf.”

Tickets … will go on sale on 11 July at 12:00 Central European Time (that is, 06:00 EST).
there is a link to prices but I don’t see anything about Ticketmaster yet. … checking more ….

So here is the price list:

Attachments

• C9B0DAEB-C465-4AB5-BA5C-9990BF46FCC4.png
    C9B0DAEB-C465-4AB5-BA5C-9990BF46FCC4.png
    955.9 KB · Views: 14
Reading thru emails I don’t see anything about Ticketmaster, but rather Registration by NO LATER THAN THIS FRIDAY at NFL-DEU (link):

Ticketinfos für Deutschland 2023/

i had registered a couple months ago and the 2d email I received said ‘you are all set…do nothing til ticket sales start’. (But no guarantee on availability when you try to buy. )

so not sure what you getting about Ticketmaster, could be a more expensive resale agent.

but I would simply register thru above link if haven’t yet. Just have to give up birthdate data. :(

I got an email from the pats about setting up a Deutsch Ticketmaster account, did so, and proceeded to try to get tix for Colts game. but got a message "We couldn't find the tickets you searched for" - has anyone else had any success with this process yet? Tips?

If you have any extra room on your private jet, let me know.

Ich spreche deutsch.....Wo sind die schönen Blondinen?

tickets go on sale tomorrow, gonna try my luck. got the link to the waiting room and my code. had to open a german ticketmaster account. gotta be logged in that too.

Last edited:
trying ti decide if i should get a nosebleed tickets if that is all available. this is a view of the stadium at a soccer game. kinda hard to tell but looks like might no be too bad.
anonymous-20221104071249.jpg

Reactions: Ian
trying ti decide if i should get a nosebleed tickets if that is all available. this is a view of the stadium at a soccer game. kinda hard to tell but looks like might no be too bad.
anonymous-20221104071249.jpg

They've completely rebuilt the stadium from when I used to go there to watch soccer, but it seems now, as the photo shows, modern and pretty compact (well, relative to the big NFL and SEC arenas) so I doubt that any of the seats will have bad views.

They've completely rebuilt the stadium from when I used to go there to watch soccer, but it seems now, as the photo shows, modern and pretty compact (well, relative to the big NFL and SEC arenas) so I doubt that any of the seats will have bad views.
yeah i think you're right. i just made a screen shot from a youtube video from nosebleed section.
Screenshot.png

not from the top seats but gives you an idea.
Screenshot 2.png

stadium has its own railway station. could drink beer to hearts content and jump on train to in-laws house. tring to get tickets for me and my son and german nephew. if we dont get them we signed up to win the free trip also. chiefs game sold out in 15 minutes on the nfl sale.

Last edited:
Wow, a five pack of beer! (5er-kette) we each can grab one in the way in!Screenshot 3.png

Ich spreche deutsch.....Wo sind die schönen Blondinen?
there are plenty blond women here, trust me. I tell you where to find them when you're here

Last edited:
So you need to set up another TM account?? .DE Ugh
Got the e-mail today. On sale 4am MST
Has to Google the time conversion.
They don't make it easy AT ALL

2024 Patriots Draft Picks – FULL LIST
MORSE: Did Rookie De-Facto GM Eliot Wolf Drop the Ball? – Players I Like On Day 3
MORSE: Patriots Day 2 Draft Opinions
Patriots Wallace “Extremely Confident” He Can Be Team’s Left Tackle
It’s Already Maye Day For The Patriots
TRANSCRIPT: Patriots OL Caedan Wallace Press Conference
TRANSCRIPT: Eliot Wolf’s Day Two Draft Press Conference
Patriots Take Offensive Lineman Wallace with #68 Overall Pick
TRANSCRIPT: Patriots Receiver Ja’Lynn Polk’s Conference Call
Patriots Grab Their First WR of the 2024 Draft, Snag Washington’s Polk
Back