PatsFans.com Menu
PatsFans.com - The Hub For New England Patriots Fans

What the Pats need is...

Status
Not open for further replies.

rabthepat

2nd Team Getting Their First Start
Reaction score
a video tape of another team stealing side line signals. Doesn't there have to be at least one other team that created a tape?

Goodell destroyed them. Why else do you think the tapes the Pats turned over were destroyed. It sure wasn't to protect the Pats LOL.

Last edited:
The pats dont need to do anything but get their bust guys ready for the cheifs. I cant wait to see brady to moss on a long play, or maroney break a big one, or mayo knocking some heads in his first games.

look, Im sick and tired of this crap, I just wanna watch some football.

who is with me?

a video tape of another team stealing side line signals. Doesn't there have to be at least one other team that created a tape?

Don't you understand what's going on here?? This is all about a media created hysteria over a broken rule and a media driven witchhunt that's ongoing because Bill Belichick has never/does not now/will never suck the media lollipop. This is a small story about a broken rule that's been made into a national witchhunt by the media. They don't care what other teams are doing. This isn't about the broken rule. This is about the media trying (and failing) to destroy BB because he refuses to suck media lollipop.
The coverage of this story should be rolled out in every journalism class in America as a textbook example of media herd mentality and shameless and blatant media agenda.
The sad state of journalism is America has been captured in this story.
Rumor, innuendo, smear = fact!
Sad!!

Don't you understand what's going on here?? This is all about a media created hysteria over a broken rule and a media driven witchhunt that's ongoing because Bill Belichick has never/does not now/will never suck the media lollipop. This is a small story about a broken rule that's been made into a national witchhunt by the media. They don't care what other teams are doing. This isn't about the broken rule. This is about the media trying (and failing) to destroy BB because he refuses to suck media lollipop.
The coverage of this story should be rolled out in every journalism class in America as a textbook example of media herd mentality and shameless and blatant media agenda.
Sad!!
It is sad...but that is what it is about..Goosell COULD have explained it many times and turned his back on the team..could have done so so many things but did not give a damn until Spector wished to use it to strong arm the league..teh media idiots have run with this making it a true lynch mob..smearing this team again and again..really sad...

The pats dont need to do anything but get their bust guys ready for the cheifs. I cant wait to see brady to moss on a long play, or maroney break a big one, or mayo knocking some heads in his first games.

look, Im sick and tired of this crap, I just wanna watch some football.

who is with me?

I am, 100%, the best way to shut everyone up is to beat the piss out of everyone. I liked it a lot more when douchebags were b!tching about us running it up than when they were trying to suggest our past wins were tainted, so let's start running it up first game of the preseason, let's hope our backup QB is capable of helping run it up so Brady can get some rest, let's hope our D is capable of shutting teams out week in and week out so it looks even better when we run it up, and let's hope they are able to adjust better and continue running it up after the first 3/4 of the season so all the mediots can complain right through the superbowl.

There defently has to be another team that has taped signals

Of course Jets. The world knows they taped the Pats in 2006 but Goodell swept it under the rug. It never hurts to have a former employee as commissioner.

BEAT EVERYONE'S ARSE...AND WE FANS WHO GO TO THE GAMES NEED TO STEP UP!!! OUR TEAM NEEDS US NOW MORE THAN EVER!! :mad:
For the past three years I've sat at home and watched the games and said, where is the noise?

WE NEED TO BRING THE NOISE AND THE HATE to each home game. Make these teams feel our frustration and our wrath. I'm tired of taking hits. Let's start giving out the HITS. That home opener MUST BE AN UNCOMFORTABLE FEELING FOR THOSE CHIEFS, and every other team that comes here in 2008. :mad:

Sad!!

That sums it up eloquently.

BEAT EVERYONE'S ARSE...AND WE FANS WHO GO TO THE GAMES NEED TO STEP UP!!! OUR TEAM NEEDS US NOW MORE THAN EVER!! :mad:
For the past three years I've sat at home and watched the games and said, where is the noise?

WE NEED TO BRING THE NOISE AND THE HATE to each home game. Make these teams feel our frustration and our wrath. I'm tired of taking hits. Let's start giving out the HITS. That home opener MUST BE AN UNCOMFORTABLE FEELING FOR THOSE CHIEFS, and every other team that comes here in 2008. :mad:

Sigh.
Anyone here figure out how to forward this post to the corporations who award their red seats to their "Brown Nose Of The Week" ?

Goodell destroyed them. Why else do you think the tapes the Pats turned over were destroyed. It sure wasn't to protect the Pats LOL.

yes and he made them hand over EVERYTHING.

so they can't come out with a tape now or they look like stupid buttheads.

A picture of the Jets taping...themselves? Good find. I hope this isn't serious...if you click on the "original story" link above it, everything they say discredits that photo.

Besides, do you even know how hard it would be to get a photo or video that proves without a doubt that a person from another organization was videotaping signals? You'd have to include both the person videotaping, and the people being videotaped and show how the angle of the camera could be focused on nothing else except the signals. Good luck.

#1, How do you know what he was taping? Moving his head to anywhere (scoreboard) is possible during any particular screen grab.

#2, More Importantly - It doesn't matter what you are taping, video equipment, as we have found out ad nauseum, is not allowed by teams on the sidelines NO MATTER WHAT YOU ARE POINTING THE CAMERA AT.

Could you expound again on your surprise or do you want to pretend you don't know the rule by now? By the way, the stuff that "discredits" the photo is the Pats saying it isn't their employee...care to try that one again too?

Actually, I think the photo is crap and it's not a Patriots employee. Did I say anywhere that I thought it was the Pats man taping the Jets? No, I said the photo is being discredited in that article as real altogether.

Secondly, that is true. But then you also have to prove that whoever you catch taping is an employee of the Jets organization (or whatever team you want to convict). Might be easy, might not depending on how clearly you can identify the person. I'm sure that at this point we would have heard about it if there was such a picture. The media is not as anti-Patriots as most people here think. In fact, ask any fan of another team and they'll tell you the exact opposite.

How could it not be a jets employee? Can anyone just walk up and start taping? Is all you have to do is just wear green, and you can walk up to the jets side line? Sweet....wait, thats really not that sweet.

Are you being serious? I can't tell because most of the time people are deadly serious around here, especially about this whole fiasco.

Either way you just gave me a good laugh.

why is it funny? There is a guy dressed in green on the jets sideline, standing next to the jets...chances are, he works for the jets....either way, the jets suck.

Good thought ! I don't think you would need the unapproved sideline video tape, just evidence showing they were taping from the sidelines.
I am thinking maybe the game day tapes the NFL has would show some evidence of this.
All one would have to do is ID the camera person standing on the sidelines as a team employee and BAM !
Especially now that the rules have been changed
Now who would take the time and money to do this?
Maybe some college kids for a project.
Maybe some in the media, although clearly it won't be the NY Times.

... The media is not as anti-Patriots as most people here think. In fact, ask any fan of another team and they'll tell you the exact opposite.

Then other fans are fools. Seriously. You need examples of teams doing to the Patriots what the Patriots get keel hauled for? If you want links plenty of guys will PM you.

Oh, we hate all of you idiots, BTW. Some of us actively root for stands to collapse when two other teams play. (Especially Jets vs. Giants:D)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Patriots News 4-28, Draft Notes On Every Draft Pick
MORSE: A Closer Look at the Patriots Undrafted Free Agents
Five Thoughts on the Patriots Draft Picks: Overall, Wolf Played it Safe
2024 Patriots Undrafted Free Agents – FULL LIST
MORSE: Thoughts on Patriots Day 3 Draft Results
TRANSCRIPT: Patriots Head Coach Jerod Mayo Post-Draft Press Conference
2024 Patriots Draft Picks – FULL LIST
TRANSCRIPT: Patriots CB Marcellas Dial’s Conference Call with the New England Media
So Far, Patriots Wolf Playing It Smart Through Five Rounds
Wolf, Patriots Target Chemistry After Adding WR Baker
Back