PatsFans.com Menu
PatsFans.com - The Hub For New England Patriots Fans

Week 7 Other Games

Status
Not open for further replies.
that press conference on NFL channel was spectacular...it was all the officials fault AND it's been all the officials fault every game they've played this year. He is unbelievable. A proven, outed scumbag rat ba$tard liar...whining about how the refs don't know the rules and they robbed his Ratbirds. Truly one of the most oblivious scumbags in the NFL today

Now that the Ravens can't be any better than 10-6, it's time for them to rattle off a few wins before losing a couple more games. Three straight home games (Chargers, Jaguars, Rams) would be a good start. Then two on the road (Cleveland, Miami).

Then they can lose all they want against Seattle, K.C., Pittsburgh and the Bengals.

Now that the Ravens can't be any better than 10-6, it's time for them to rattle off a few wins before losing a couple more games. Three straight home games (Chargers, Jaguars, Rams) would be a good start. Then two on the road (Cleveland, Miami).

Then they can lose all they want against Seattle, K.C., Pittsburgh and the Bengals.

I hope they lose to the Jags (think colts) and beat Bengals.

Is this to torture them or do you have an alternative reasoning? Personally 1-15 sounds good to me. Oh wait. Are you thinking draft pick spot?

Scumbaugh NEVER mentions that the Ravens were getting BLUDGEONED by the 9ers in the 2nd half of the Super Bowl when the power suddenly and inexplicably went out for 20 minutes...giving the aged Raven defenders a friggin' entire quarter's rest. He's a goddamned scumbag, rat, liar and POS.

I hope they lose to the Jags (think colts) and beat Bengals.

Is this to torture them or do you have an alternative reasoning? Personally 1-15 sounds good to me. Oh wait. Are you thinking draft pick spot?

As long as they miss the playoffs, but barely miss the playoffs, I'll be happy enough. Although it's not essential, getting close only because they win against struggling/terrible teams like the Chargers, Dolphins and Jaguars, only to have the rug pulled out from under them at the end, would result in some delicious tears, and would be a preference.

I want them getting lousy draft positioning to go along with a lousy season.

Scumbaugh NEVER mentions that the Ravens were getting BLUDGEONED by the 9ers in the 2nd half of the Super Bowl when the power suddenly and inexplicably went out for 20 minutes...giving the aged Raven defenders a friggin' entire quarter's rest. He's a goddamned scumbag, rat, liar and POS.
Is this sarcasm?

You do realize the Ravens were dominating that game UNTIL the power went out, right? That was the only thing that gave the 49ers a shot at coming back in that game.

The Ravens received absolutely no benefit from the power outage, all it did was take away their momentum for the rest of the game.

Them just missing the playoffs would at least seamingly (to fans/media) give Harbaugh a reason to *****. a 3-13 kind of season though, he would have no leg to stand on whatsoever. He deserves that.

Is this sarcasm?

You do realize the Ravens were dominating that game UNTIL the power went out, right? That was the only thing that gave the 49ers a shot at coming back in that game.

The Ravens received absolutely no benefit from the power outage, all it did was take away their momentum for the rest of the game.

The Ratbirds were only up 28-6 and the Niners were driving on defense...and then...TIME OUT!!!....(you OK Ray Ray? get some oxygen and rest up for the last quarter..)....o_O

The Ratbirds were only up 28-6 and the Niners were driving on defense...and then...TIME OUT!!!....(you OK Ray Ray? get some oxygen and rest up for the last quarter..)....o_O
EXACTLY.. :rolleyes:

Them just missing the playoffs would at least seamingly (to fans/media) give Harbaugh a reason to *****. a 3-13 kind of season though, he would have no leg to stand on whatsoever. He deserves that.

He doesn't deserve a top 5 pick, which is what that would result in.

This Cardinals is a good team but the Ravens were moving the ball well against them in some parts of the game, I think this team has a shot playing in home in the playoffs but if they dont get HFA then its a different story

As long as they miss the playoffs, but barely miss the playoffs, I'll be happy enough. Although it's not essential, getting close only because they win against struggling/terrible teams like the Chargers, Dolphins and Jaguars, only to have the rug pulled out from under them at the end, would result in some delicious tears, and would be a preference.

I want them getting lousy draft positioning to go along with a lousy season.

I like it. Miss the playoffs by a tie breaker decided by a coin toss. :D

He's unbearable....
750x422

ypCMT.jpg

Based on what the announcers said last night:

-The Ravens are the ONLY team that's had to deal with injuries

-The Ravens are the ONLY team to have to travel to the west coast a lot

-Elite Joe Flacco is the ONLY QB to have to be a teacher on the field given all the injuries

I know I'm forgetting some more of the excuses that were made for them...

Status
Not open for further replies.

New Patriots WR Javon Baker: ‘You ain’t gonna outwork me’
Friday Patriots Notebook 5/3: News and Notes
Thursday Patriots Notebook 5/2: News and Notes
Wednesday Patriots Notebook 5/1: News and Notes
TRANSCRIPT: Jerod Mayo’s Appearance on WEEI On Monday
Tuesday Patriots Notebook 4/30: News and Notes
TRANSCRIPT: Drake Maye’s Interview on WEEI on Jones & Mego with Arcand
MORSE: Rookie Camp Invitees and Draft Notes
Patriots Get Extension Done with Barmore
Monday Patriots Notebook 4/29: News and Notes